Chapter 13: So Cold....

Everything had just fallen downhill for the exwires...

They no longer trust one another...

Mephisto decided that it was time for everyone to take a break...

The group all went back to their dooms in an awkward silence unable to withdrawn what had just been said.

Shiemi who was always usually the naive one was sadden and hurt that none of friends trust one another anymore. As a friend, she know she made mistakes. But she couldn't but feel worthless for not being to do anything.

Izumo was shell-shock. So many secrets that Shima and Takara knew about her. She wonders did anyone else knew about this??
The Kyoto Trio were no longer the same. Bon and Konekomaru now deem Shima a traitor and Shima refused to speak to them.

Yukio and Shura were now having their doubts on who should they trust among the exwires.

And finally...There's Rin...

He hurt, broken, and betrayed. He wasn't used to this...He wasn't over it...It was happening again...But this time...

His friends. They now no longer trust one another.

At this rate. Rin finally now knows...None of them were no longer friends. He feels guilty because he feels that most of this is his fault.

Rin: Maybe...If I never existed...Everyone...Would have happy lives...They would not have to worry about Satan.

Maybe if he never existed...

Yukio would've been a doctor.

Shiemi wouldn't be scared of him.

Bon wouldn't hate him for the Blue Night.

Shima would have a better life.

Konekomaru would still have his parents...

Izumo...Well he's not sure how she fits in this.

But now Rin had felt like he droven everyone to this...

Like all of this was really his fault.

Rin: ....Yeah...Everyone's lives would've been better if I was never born....I feel so cold.

That night. Rin cried himself to sleep.

This dorm no longer feels like home...

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make the next one longer soon. For now. Please enjoy the video I made about Rin.

Please comment too and tell me what you guys think about the video. See ya soon.