Chapter 4: Yukio's Secrets

Yukio: Why me, Sir Pheles?

Shura: Oh please chicken, I think it's about time everyone including Rin know what you been up too these past few years to today.

Yukio:.......

Rin: Umm...Yukio...Would you like it...If I read?

Yukio would've said no but he remember that his brother is not dumb as everyone think he is...So maybe Rin can read...

Yukio: Oh....Alright....

Yukio felt a tinge of fear of what's going to happen when Rin read those secrets of his out loud to everyone...

Yukio: (Damn you Sir Pheles.....What's you gain in all of this?)

Even though Mephisto is not saying anything but Yukio could've swore he saw the demon clown principal smirking at him...

Of course...He already knows everything about Yukio. After all, he is a pawn in his little game of chess.

Rin: Okay...Here goes...

He took it back. Yukio wanted Rin to not read. But it was too late.

Rin: Dear Diary, people believe I hate my brother. I always kept saying I love and hate Nii-san...But do I really hate him? But I do know I hate myself for being so weak.

-Silence-

Rin: Y-Yukio.....

Yukio:.....

Shiemi: Yuki...Is that true?

Rin: But I thought you did hated me....

Yukio: How could I hate you now after what me and the others did to you...

Rin:......

Rin decided to skip to the next entry.

Rin: I had always blamed my problems on Rin. I had always said he was so reckless...But I always wonder....Why does he keep smiling when I do it...

Yukio: Now I know now......

Konekomaru: Okumura-Sensei....

Rin continued reading.

Rin: After Father Fujimoto's death I been very bitter to Rin. That day I pointed my gun at Rin on the first day of True Cross. A lot of emotions kept filling me up inside. My brain kept telling me to do it. But heart kept telling to not do it. I'm so glad I listen to my heart because Rin saved me from that hobgoblin. He told me he would never hurt me. It made me feel guilty. But it the guilt was worse because after all this...Rin was crying...I dismissed it instead of comforting him....Then it gotten more worse when i continue to point my gun at Rin a few more times. I wonder...Am I doing the right thing...Am I really protecting him?

Everyone:.....

Shura: WAIT?! YOU DID WHAT NOW?!

Yukio flinched at Shura's tone.

Yukio: I d-didn't mean too!

Izumo: Yeah right!

Bon: How could you sensei! Okumura is your brother!!

Shima: I agree with Bon. That's low Okumura Sensei even for you.

Konekomaru: Maybe you should've been more nicer to Rin.

Shiemi: Yuki...Why...Your supposed to be brothers with Rin! I can't believe I looked up to you like a role model!

The arguing continued until Rin banged his hand on the desk.

Rin: WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Yukio: O.O;

Everyone:......

Rin: Look I know what Yukio did to me was wrong...But I could never hate him.

Yukio: Nii-san....

Bon: How can you say that Rin! He hurted you more than we did!

Rin: I know! But I love Yukio as my brother even if he is an asshole!

Shura burst out laughing a little. But Rin continued.

Rin: But it was my fault...I was careless...So he has every right to be angry at me...

Yukio: No I don't!!

Rin: ?!

Yukio: Rin....Nii-san...I'm sorry...I'm just going through a lot...When I blamed you. I hurted you a lot. I never bother to consider your feelings. After all the times you protected me. I wanted that chance to protect you as well. But...I did a very bad job at it...Even though I kept saying Father Fujimoto instructed me to protect you. But I wonder if Father would be ashamed of me by now after the way I acted towards you for so long...

Rin saw tears coming outta Yukio's eyes as he went over to hug his brother.

Rin: There There Yukio. It's okay to cry. Big Brother right here.

Yukio cry a little in Rin's arms while Rin's hold him as everyone watches with smiles on their faces. Things were beginning to look up for the Okumura Brothers.

After Yukio calmed down Rin begins to read more.

Rin: Dear Diary. I know my brother has a crush on Shiemi and he's jealous that she likes me....But little does he know...I don't like her as anything but as a friend and a student. But...I hope he doesn't know who I actually like.

Rin eyes went wide.

Rin: No way! Really?!

Yukio chuckles a little and sighs.

Yukio: Of course Nii-san. After all, the relationship between me and Shiemi is forbidden because I'm her teacher and she's my student.

Rin: Oh.

Shiemi who heard of this look down sadly that she was promptly rejected but smiled a little that she can still be friends with Yukio. But blushes red a bit to realize Rin has a crush on her.

Shura: So who do you like chicken?

This time it was Yukio turn to blush and he looked at Rin.

Yukio: W-Well um...

Rin: Yukio? Are you alright? Your face is red. Do you got a fever?

Meanwhile, everyone who was seeing already knows who Yukio got a crush on and it was the person that Yukio was staring at.

Rin: Yukio? Will you be alright?

Yukio: I-I'm fine Nii-san...Continue...

Rin nods and continue.

Rin: Dear Diary, the mark on my elbow has begin to go down all the way to my arm. I check the results and they come back positive. This can't be happening...Shura already knows but I keep telling her it's nothing...But she won't listen...It's already obvious...I'm becoming like Rin.

The awkward silence as Rin and the exwires stare at Yukio.

Shura: Finally Chicken's biggest secret has finally been revealed~!

Rin: Y-Yukio...Why didn't you tell me?

Yukio:.....

Rin couldn't believe this but his suspections is already confirmed. Just like himself. His brother was becoming a demon.

TBC.