Chapter 7: The Truth Hurts....

The classroom was filled with silence because everyone continued staring at Shima ever since his secrets has came out.

???: Tch! The secret came out eh punks!

Everyone turned their heads to see Nemu Takara in the back of the classroom wih his sock puppet doing all the talking.

Mephisto: Ah Takara-kun, so glad for you to join us~!

Bon: When did you get here?!

Nemu: You idiots! I've been here all day! None of you just noticed me!

Bon: (One of these days...I will tear that puppet to shreds...)

A/N: I forgot about puppet boy so I decided to put him in this chapter. His secrets will also be revealed soon.

Yukio: Should we continue?

Konekomaru: W-Would anyone like it if I read?

Everyone nods as Konekomaru grabs a diary entry that has Shiemi and Izumo's names on it. Since their the only girls in cram school for now.

A/N: I remember Paku was another girl in cram school. She was Izumo's friend but she quit cram school early in the episodes because she had no exorcist skills or training.

Konekomaru: Here goes. This one's from Moriyama.

Shiemi felted a edge of fear that her secrets would come out for the everyone to hear....But then Rin grab of ahold of her hand.

Rin: Don't worry, no matter what secrets you have. I will always be your friend.

Shiemi smiled at that. She thanked Rin as she got ready.

Konekomaru: Dear Diary. Ever since my Grandma died. I continue to still take care of our garden. But I haven't still stop searching for our dream. Our dream to find the Garden of Amahara.

Yukio: Shiemi...Your still searching for it?

Shiemi: Yes....

Rin: Shiemi...There's something I should tell you.

Shiemi: Yes?

Rin: I think it's best you stop searching for it.

Shiemi: W-What?! W-Why?!

Bon: Yeah! What the hell Okumura?!

Rin: SHUT UP! Let me finish!

Bon:.......

Rin: The Garden of Amahara is a special place for those who died and go to the afterlife. So I believe your Grandma has already found it.

Shiemi: Wow.....

Yukio:...Rin...(Guess he really is smart after all...)

Rin: Sorry I didn't tell you earlier...

Shiemi: T-That's alright! Thank you Rin. Now I know my Grandma is in a happy place.

Rin: -Smiles- Yeah.

Shiemi: Alright. Miwa-kun! You can continue!

Konekomaru: Alright~! Next one is Kamaki.

Izumo: Fuck!

Konekomaru: Dear Diary. I'm still searching for my little sister Tsukumo. She vanished ever since 'the attack' in the village of Inari. She still alive I know it.

Rin: Polkabrow.....

Izumo: S-Shut up...I'm still searching for her! I won't give up!

Rin: Don't worry about it! We'll help you!