Distance

Kuroko p.o.v.

I woke up. Looking at my alarm. I head to the bathroom and just stare at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy. I brush my teeth and dressed up. I decided to skip breakfast and left home. As I was heading to Teiko my middle school. I saw kise and Midorima talking. I decided to join in. I was behind them all the time but I guess they did not notice at all until I finally said somthing.
Good morning., I said.
Waahh! Kise screamed.
K- kurokochii! I still can't seem to get used to you.
I turn to look at midorima, but he does not seem interested. Instead he seems bothered. Holding a frog in his palm.
I asked if that was the lucky item of today?
He didn't even look at me and kept walking.
Of course. I would not bring it for no reason. He said.
I knew I bothered him.
We got to our school and each of us got to our classes.

When class ended I had basketball practice. Then after that we had a meeting that Akashi assigns. I got to my gym locker and notice when Midorima was already changing into his clothes.
Midorima, could you- I said but was interpted by him.
Kuroko can't you see I'm busy fixing my straps.
Yes, I can see that myself but I was going to ask-
Kuroko, I don't have time for this. He grabbed his bottle water and headed to the gym.
I just stared at his back as he walked away. He looked buffed.
I was getting annoyed by his attitude.
I decided to ignore it and move on, but it still bothered me. The closer I tried to get to him the farther his distance from me.
While 45 minutes passed I needed a break. I sat down at the bench. Wiped my sweat with a towel. My attention was on Midorima. His shots never missed. I saw him jump to make the shot, his sweat running down his face. His tender fingers slowly letting go of the ball. He pulled up his glasses. He looked at me. Then he walked away and picked up a towel.
His ignorance bothered me.
After that Aomine and I play a one on one. Of course he always won.