Valentines

Midorima p.o.v
Today is the day. The one of the worst days.... valentines day. It's a day where girls give chocolate to their love ones. Not that it bothers me, but they're so annoying!  Screaming kyaa! So cute and blah. It just gets on my nerves. Like don't they have anything better to do? Anyway, I just want to dodge this annoyance.  I dress myself slowly knowing this is going to be a long day. I go to the kitchen and eat cereal. I then once head to the school doors and I hear the girls screaming and shoving in.  I get notice and some girls back away. They know I don't have the patience for this. I go to my class and sit in my seat listening to the daily  Horoscope.

Kuroko p.o.v.
I have been practicing from a book to make the perfect chocolate. Cooking isn't my specialty.   I woke up early and made sure they were packed nicely and decoratively.  I took a shower and fixed my hair and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and walked all the way to school. I went to my class to my seat. I couldn't wait for lunch time.

Midorima p.o.v
Classes took long and I couldn't focus because of the commotion people were having. Lunch finally came and I took a break and head to the vending machine to get ice tea. I took a long sip and when I turned around I saw kuroko. 
He scared me.
Kuroko?! What are you doing here? I asked as I threw the can to the trash can.
Midorima kun, um.. Please accept this. He then hands over a bag full of heart chocolates. I looked around to make sure nobody was looking. I then grabbed his hand and told him to follow me.
We went to the back of the school which seemed to be clear.  I turned around to look at him.
Kuroko, what was that? We were in public view! Are you even thinking  about this? I asked.
What do you mean? He asked and looked confused.
I just signed.~~
Midorima, please open your mouth. He said.
What? I asked.
He then pulled on my tie and said, "Open Your Mouth!" He then shoved a piece of chocolate from the bag to my mouth and kissed me forcibly. He sticked his tongue in my mouth and licked all over it. The then began to slurp all over my mouth. I tried to back away but I fell over some branches . He was siting on top of me.
He then stopped and chocolate was falling down his soft lips.  He then liked his lips.
Kuroko, we're in school grounds! I said angrily.
I just wanted to do that.... so, did you liked it? He asked smiling.
Don't get me wrong, but this is not the place to do such thing. I said.
He then leaned forward and put his hands around me. Then said," I really like you."
We stayed like that for a while.
T-the chocolate tasted alright... trying to compliment him but not trying to go over board. He didn't move or said anything. I then felt his hand touching my thigh to my private part. He then looked at my eyes and kissed me softly. He then began to rub me. I was getting turned on. I then stopped him from continuing.  We can't.  Not here. I told him. He then looked into my eyes and kissed me. We won't go all the way. I'm just going to taste you. He  continued to rub.
Midorima, you're hard. He then unzipped my pants and took a peek to my underpants.
Midorima, you're tip, it's already dripping. 
Shut up Kuroko! If you're going to do this, do it quietly. I said.
He then looked at me with his big shinning eyes and smiled.
Alright. He said.
He then began to stroke it.
I didn't want to look. I just shut my eyes and let it happen. Who would have thought I was going to do this for valentines day and receive chocolates. Well, I did expect a girl to do so, but I guess kuroko took that part.
I then flinched when I felt his tongue began to lick me. He was liking the tip and stroked it again and licked it again.
I was getting hot. I was covering my mouth  and not to make noise. I looked down and he was opening his mouth and he was enjoying himself.
Ah~
K-kuroko, I'm going to come. I felt his tongue going all around. I then grabbed his hair and pushed him farther in and I feel so embarrassed because I came to his mouth.
He then stopped and looked at me. He now had cum drooling in his mouth.
I then cleaned the scene and not leave evidence or something disturbing.  I cleaned his mouth and pulled him up to his feet. Let's go. Lunch is almost over.
He then  said, "but I already had my lunch." He looked at me and gave me the rest of the bag of chocolates when we separated to different ways.
I then opened it and grabbed a chocolate and  put it in my mouth and smiled ... idiot.