kuroko

Kise p.o.v
I texted kuroko where to meet. We were going to meet at the karaoke then we were going shopping and then we were going to get ice cream.  I made sure to look good. I took a shower, I wore a new outfit, I fixed my hair, and wore clone.  I was ready and was waiting at the karaoke place where we were going to meet. I told him to meet me at 6.
It was already 6: 10. I was getting worried. Maybe he wasn't coming.  I did text him and he hasn't messaged back. I have called him, but he didn't answer.
Hello kise. I heard.
Wahh!! Oh, Kurokochii, you came. I said
Well, of course after you kept texting me to be ready, don't be late,  the karaoke place,  please come, etc.
Haha. .. yeah~ sorry about that.  I said
And then you called me again and again. He said
Sorry, sorry I said
Should we go in?  I said
Yes. Kuroko said.
We sang some songs till we finally left. We spend one hour there then we went shopping.  Kuroko was so cute!!!
Everything seemed big on him. I sneak up on him to try on a neko headband. I told him to say nya~
But he refused. I was so bummed. Then we went to get ice cream.  I got chocolate and he got vanilla.  We walk home after that. He was licking that vanilla so sexy. *thinking dirty thoughts* I then grabbed the ice cream and licked it. Then kissed him.
K-kise. What are you doing? He asked. I just kissed you. I said.
I know that he said. But I thought I already told you I already like someone else.
Is Midorima that great?! I asked.
Kise?  Kuroko said concerned he didn't added the chii on the end of his name.
I don't understand?! Why him?! I asked.
He kept bothering me. He said.
Bothering?  Don't you mean ignoring you? I asked.
Exactly.  Before I knew it. We just got along....I think. It's complicated.  He said.
I don't really get it. I said.
I wasn't expecting you to get it. He said.
What is that suppose to mean? I asked angrily.
Kise, you're a cool guy, really, but I don't want us to get-
I interrupt him with a kiss. I made him drop his ice cream.
I love you, Kurokochii.  I said.
I know. He said.
He doesn't understand.
  I can't accept this.
Kuroko is mine.
If I can't have him, no one will.
----------------------------------