Shower

Kuroko p.o.v
After my date with kise. I headed home and the next day in the morning I got ready and ate breakfast. Today was swimming practice. I'm not so interested in swimming exercise. I wouldn't say I'm bad at it, but I get too tired. On my way to school. I saw Midorima and Kise walking together, but there was this arua. They weren't saying a word to each other. Good thing they didn't realize that I was behind them. We finally got to school and I got to my seat and class was about to start.

Midorima p.o.v
This morning walking my way to school expecting to meet with kuroko. I then realize that it was useless. First of all, kuroko and I aren't friends. Then we had a sexual relationship. He and I did not have anything in common. The More I Thought About it, The More I Got pissed. So I just walked ahead to school. Though I didn't expect to be stopped by kise. Well, I don't expect much from him, but he always get what he wants by his expressions. He's very convincing, I guess you could say. Though today there was something off from him.
Hey, kise said.
I looked at him and said
good morning.
I don't know much about him but I know enough to know that he seemed pissed. I had a feeling that I knew what it was but I didn't wanted to make sure. We walked to school and I expected for him to talk nonstop, but he didn't.
"Hey, are you and Kurokochii going out?" He asked
What?! I said surprised.
Should I take that as a yes? He asked.
I pushed my glasses up.
Kise, I think you are misunderstanding. I said.
Kuroko and I aren't in any kind of relationship like that at all.
Oh, I see. He said.
After that we went back to silence again till we got to school.
When school was over we had swimming practice. I opened my gym Locker and I changed into my swimming shorts.
I then sat down in the bench next to Murasakibara. I then got into an argument with him because I told him he couldn't bring snacks to the pool.
Everybody then was there. The coach then explained what we were going to do. We all got on the pool and did the exersices. I then saw kuroko there floating. I then smiled and kept doing my exercise. When it was over, people were exhausted. I was too. We then headed to the showers. I grabbed my towel and shampoo. I smelled like chlorine. I then turned the shower on. I opened the shampoo bottle and it smelled like coconut. It sled down my body. While I was washing my hair. As the water hit my Head . I closed my eyes.

It was silent. Many water drops hitting the floor. The water was warm. I wanted to stay here for awhile. I looked up to the ceiling and and then looked down again. The water drowning away the bubbles from the shampoo. I closed my eyes. That's when I felt it. A warmth next to me. It was soft. Skin so smooth. Scent so sweat. The water kept splashing down.
Midori~
That's when I flinched. I realized I was still in the schools showers.
Hands were around my waist.
What the -
I turn around and saw him!
K-kuroko! I said
He was looking down and he was naked?!
I quickly moved away from him. Not looking at him.
Midorima, I love you. I really do. Kuroko said.
What are you doing here?I asked
Kuroko then walked up to Midorima. I want you, now. Kuroko said.
What? Midorima said backing up to the corner. Covering his cock.
Kuroko then grabbed his hands and put them on his cock. I'm very horny right now. Can't you tell.? He asked. With his big eyes looking right into me.
Kuroko, we're at school, what are you thinking?!*blushing*
Kuroko then got down to his knees and started to suck on Midorima's cock.
Ku-
Kuroko-!
*slurp**lick* suck*
Kuroko's tongue was so smooth. His inside mouth was soft.
I said to myself to keep going. Keep sucking.
Uah~
Kur~
kuroko~

Kuroko's p.o.v.
Midorima~
He was so big. I want him.
Mmm~
He tasted sweet. His whole cock did not fit my mouth. I was just able to lick what I could reach.
I heard midorima moan.
Which that turned me on.
Kuroko~ Midorima said.
I-im. He said.
He cum all over my mouth. It was so amazing. That was quick, i said. You were holding it, weren't you?
Shut up, midorima said.
He was blushing.I started to keep on sucking and licking. Midorima then grabbed my hair and pushed me farther in.
Mmmh!? It was too long. It reached my throat. I was choking.
I started to cough.

I let go and looked at him. He then leaned down and kissed me. We stayed there making out. He then put his hands on my cock and started to stroke it. I was turning on.
He stopped kissing me and opened my legs up and started to suck my cock. Slowly he sticked his index finger in.
Uah~ midorima.
He then slowly sticked another finger in.
S-stop. I said.
He then started to nip on my nipple. He then bit it.
Ah.
Ah~
Ha~
He then wiggled his finger in and he pushed them farther in. He then slowly took them out and licked them.
He looked to sexy. I jumped up to him and started to kiss him. Our bodies were together and it was so wet.
Midorima then said, "let me be inside you".
I didn't say anything. I was kinda shocked though. It's like he already knew what I wanted. I got on top on him and spread my legs open and slowly leaned down.

Midorima p.o.v.
He was still tight. I then started to slowly move. I didn't want to be hard on him.
He was burning up. He was so cute I wanted to eat him up already. His expression was erotic. I licked my lips and I looked at him. Like he knew I wanted this. That I just couldn't wait. Unexpected he started to move in closer.

Kuroko p.o.v
I knew it. He was way to big. I started to move faster.
We started to moan.
We kept on going. We then stopped and we were exhaling so hard. Barely able to breathe. I wanted to try another position but, that's when midorima kissed and nibble on my neck. He said we should stop it here. I was bumped out. I really wanted to go all the way, but I guess he was right. It was already getting dark and I guess the the school showers is not a place to go all the way.
Just when I was about to get up I slipped. my back was killing me. Besides the water here only made the floor more slippery. Midorima went on ahead and took his shampoo and his towel. I was still left there in the floor. I really don't get him at all. I told him I loved him, I already proved to him I did, but he still cold towards me. At least I'm not being ignored by him. I get to have him. I know for sure he likes me back.

As time passed we both got ready. We were walking in the path. None of us said a word. I probably made him angry but who knows he did wanted me and it showed.
Are -are you alright? Midorima asked me.
I looked at him like seriously.
I barely was able to get up.
No, my back is killing me and my hips their-
Well you're the one who came to me. I just gave you what you wanted. He said.
I kinda felt hurt there. Was he just using me because he feels bad for me? I know he likes me, but why is it so hard to understand him.?
I didn't say anything, didn't want things to get ugly between us, but I still felt sad. I want to ask him but I don't want to get him angry. I'll probably ask him later. When the right moment comes. We kept on walking and I wanted to hold hands with him while we walked home. I took the chance and when I did he suddenly stopped. He looked at me confused and pushed his glasses up and said"what are you doing? Are you a child? Are you going to get lost? He let go and kept on walking. I was still standing there. Looking at my hand. Did he not get it? He really dislike me that bad. I can't really push it. Let me just be happy for at least holding his hand for about 5 seconds. Even though I tried to think positive all I felt was negative. Before I knew it Midorima was already gone. I guess he will only see me as a shadow and not as a lover.
-------------------------------------
Hey, sorry this took long to publish. If I made spelling errors sorry about that. Hopefully you enjoyed it.