In the End

(Warning: Strong language and 18+) 

Midorima's P.O.V

The game last night was so easy. I am just glad Kuroko wasn't around me during that time.  I got up with the sun hitting my face. I washed my face and had some toast. I picked up my phone to fins out that I had a new message from Kuroko last night saying "Good night." Kinda late to respond to now. On my way over to school I kept thinking about the relationship Kuroko and I had. I knew that this had to be dealt with as soon as possible.  I arrived to class and the day went by quick. Kuroko then messaged me a few minutes before lunch asking me if I wanted to meet up? 

Of course I didn't want to. People were going to talk about us and he was going to make this a habit if I let it happen.  I didn't know what to say to him. If I wanted to make this relationship either secretive or gone. Nothing in between. The choice to either be with him or not was rather difficult. I didn't want things to be serious, but then again I didn't know my place in this whole mess. This was just too much to handle. I needed some time to think things through. I messaged Kuroko back letting him know that I wanted to be alone for the moment and that I would later meet up with him.  I went to the quietest place in school to concentrate. The library was my favorite place. I went there to get myself distracted and not focus in the outside world.  

Lunch was suddenly over and I head back to class.  I had to make fast decisions here. I looked at the pros and cons of this situation. I had to choose if I really wanted to be with Kuroko. I knew that one way or another Akashi would have to know about it.  On know if he approved of it or not was another thing. I was in the edge of it all. 

After thinking things through I finally decide to talk with Akashi. I messaged him telling him that I must speak with him. He agreed and we decided to meet up after school at his classroom. 

"What is it  Shintaro?" Akashi said with a straight face. As if he knew where things were going to go. 

I believe you already know what I'm going to say when I asked you to meet up with me. I won't waste much of your time, So I'll be direct and simple. Recently, I have been meeting up with Kuroko outside of school and we are currently in a relationship in which it should not affect the games. I have thought about this multiple times and I finally made up my mind. I want to be with Kuroko.  From now on I take full responsibility of him.  That is all I had to say.  I said straight up.

"Well, I was wondering when you would say something. I know you well to know that it wasn't you who started this relationship. Alright, if it's you I can allow you to continue keeping this relationship going. However, if this does somehow effects your game play I won't allow  it. I will have Tetsuya leave the basketball club in no time. You May leave now." He said as he didn't care for the outcome of the situation this could cause. 

I left the room and closed the door behind me . I signed out heavily and messaged Kuroko immediately. 

''''

Muraskibara opened the door in which Akashi was in. 

"I saw Midorima leave a couple seconds ago. He seemed relieved I guess." Murasakibara said unsure.

"Yes, well apparently Shintaro  is currently dating Tetsuya. He came up here to let be be aware of their relationship. 

" hmm, I see. " They're an odd couple If I do say so myself. I can't imagine them being together. So what did you say to him.?" Murasakibara asked.

" I let them be."  Just as long as it doesn't effect their performance during the games I don't mind. " Akashi said.

"Was that the right decision Akashi?" Muraskibara asked again with concern