unsettle

Kise p.o.v
I woke up early today.  I was waiting in the side walk for kuroko or Midorima.  Well whoever got here first I was able to walk with them. I always started the conversation in the early morning. Since those two never get along, but last night seemed diffrent. Since Kuroko didn't accept coming with me to the movies.  I went with some fans of mine. They were begging me and they were going to pay for everything.  So I agreed. By the time the movie ended my fans decided to walk me home. I then stopped and saw Kuroko and Midorima getting out of the theater together as well.   Which was weird.  They hate each other. I wanted to chase them but the girls stopped me. I kept looking at Midorimachii and kurokochii.  They seemed they came to the movies together.  I then told the girls that I must leave. Then they let go.  I went over and chased them, but I seemed I couldn't find them anymore.  I kept looking but could not find them. Till I heard someone said. I'm sorry. I didn't know where it came from but I was able to hear.  Are you angry? 
(It was kuroko's voice! )
I got closer to the sound of his voice.
Then the sound stopped.  Then I heard Midorima say, I'm sorry.
I was finally able to find them but Midorima seemed to leave. I saw kuroko looking at him.  His ears turned red. I don't get it.. c -could it be???!
*returns from flashback*
I then saw Midorima walking towards me. I was about to say Midori- but I was cut off by kuroko behind him. Which surprised me because he smiled.  I just stood there and blushed.  Then I finally said, G-good morning. They smiled and said good morning.  We walked together to school.  It was quiet. I kept walking forward. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.
S-so what did you guys do yesterday after school?
I turned to look both of them and Midorimachii just blushed and kurokochii looked away.
N-nothing.  They both answered.
They both lied to me.  I felt hurt.
Oh, I said.
We got to school and we all went to our separate ways.  Maybe it was just me. Maybe they just decided to hang out together.  Hahaha, yeah. Seriously what was I thinking.