Lucky charm

Kuroko p.o.v
I tapped my alarm and got up. I did the usual, but decided to look at the weather channel. Seemed like it was about to rain and brought my umbrella just in case. I saw kise walking by and he did not seem to see me. Which I was used to. I did not want him to see me either. At times he becomes a bother. Acting like a child. I wanted to take a nice quiet walk.
While I was in class looking outside. I remember that kise was alone. He usually walks with Midorima. That was when the bell rang and class was over. I headed to the gym locker rooms and it was lonley. Until kise hugs me from the back and says Kurokochii as always. He started to show me his new magazine that he was in for modeling.
"That's nice kise." I said.
Kurokochii... He jumped up to me and started to hug me again.
Kise, if we don't get changed were going to be late. I said.
He finally let go of me and started to get changed.
By the way kurokochii, did you brought an umbrella?
Yes I did kise. I said.
Cause you see, I forgot mine and I was thinking if you wanted to walk home together. Kise kun said.
There is no need for that. You can borrow mine. I won't have the use of it today. Midorima interpted.
Midorimachii. Ah, but what will you use?
No need to worry about me. I'm going to stay later. He got his towel out of his locker and headed out.
Ah, Midorimachii! Kise kun followed him. Whining that he only needed an excuse to use an umbrella just him and I. After finishing changing. I went to the gym and stretched up. Then we trained.
I was exhausted.
Where's my water bottle I asked myself. I grabbed the one next to me and started drinking it. It felt like glory.
Kuroko. Midorima said.
That's my bottle.
I let go of the bottle water.
Oh I see. My apologies I said. I started to look for mine bottle water.

Midorima p.o.v
After shooting some balls. I took the time to take a break and fix my straps for my hands. Today wasn't my day. I can't believe I came late to school. Then a black cat crossed in front of me and needed to take the long way to school to make this day not bad at all. First of all  I read the horoscopes and my luck charm wasn't going to be of any help today. It said to be aware. That bad luck was going to follow me. If I did not be with someone who brought positive vibes.
This person needed to be someone who didn't bring much attention to themselves. Someone who I should be aware from but instead needed to be with if I wanted to reverse it and nothing to happen to me. Someone who didn't say much but had a lot to think about.
That's when I realized I know exactly who can help me bring my luck to me today.
....kuroko. I said. Angrily. Not trying to ask for his help but I needed it. I Don't Want Anything To Do With Him But He Was My Only hope. I needed to avoid my bad luck and he was the only one.
Until, I saw him drinking my bottle water. He pissed me off but I needed to calm myself down.
After he apologized. He left. Leaving me with some water left, but maybe drinking from the same bottle can help me bring positive vibes, but I couldn't. It was still wet and his saliva must have left some there. I just couldn't. Not his. I took the cap off and started drinking and went to refill it.
Practice was over, but I decided to stay longer. When I was stressed out basketball was what I needed. That's when I remembered. Today is going to rain! I hurried to look for kuroko. I needed to at least be next to him and not get hit by a lighting. The worse part was I let kise my umbrella. I thought that by the end of my later practice the rain was going to stop, but it only got worse. That's when I bumped into kuroko.
Kuroko, I said
Why are you here.? I asked
I was hiding from kise. He said
He was looking for me, but I guess he is gone by now. He said.
Well if you excuse me, I'll be taking the first leave. He said. I stopped him. Kuroko. Wait for me. Let's walk home together...
I can't believe I said that... It was so embarrassing. I went to the gym locker and changed into my school uniform.
Just today. I said. To myself
Just today. I repeated.

Kuroko p.o.v
I was waiting for midorima. I was shocked when he asked me to wait for him so we can walk home together. I guess you could say this was my chance to finally ignore his favor, but it felt diffrent. Somthing was up. It was very unusual for him to ask for a favor. I wanted to know what was up. He finally got out and headed out. The walking was boring. If kise was here he would be the one who would keep this mood good. While walking everything was quiet. I wanted to ask why all of a sudden he asked for a favor. I knew if I did I was going to bother him so I didn't. We stopped by his street.
I apologized because he was going to run to get home cause I didn't want to get soaked. Instead he just said. Let me take you home. When we get there you lend me the umbrella and I'll give it to you tomorrow. I was more curious than before, but I agreed anyways. Walking home together was so awkward. None of us spoke. When we finally got there I invited him in.
Do you want anything to drink? I asked
He just looked outside and accepted. He sat down in my living room and I brought some drinks. I handed his drink. It was awkward again till he finally spoke.
I'm only going to stay a while till the rain cools down. He said.
I agreed
I sat down and took out my homework. It was weird for him to stare at me.
Wrong. He said.
Excuse me? I said
Number 8 is wrong. He said
Are you sure? I asked
I was sure I got that correct. I said
Of course not. He said.
But- I said
Kuroko listen to me. That's why you never learn anything. He said.
He was pissing me off. I said to myself
You should listen to me. I'm in a higher rank. I got better grades here. He said
Midorima kun, I think you should leave. Trying to say this in the most calm way as possible. He stayed silent.
I understand.
Before heading to the door he grabbed my umbrella.
I believe that's my umbrella. He stopped and put back the umbrella where he got it from.
The storm was getting worse.
He opened the door. He looked outside and went out. That's when a big wind blew off and rains started to hit. Then thunder striked.
*POW*
I opened the door and found Midorima soaking wet.
He didn't say anything and came in.
I handed him a towel.
I'm going to need more than that. He said.
I apologies but I only have this one. I said.
I'm going to take a shower. I don't wish to get sick. He headed to the bathroom and turned the shower on.
I didn't say anything at all. I didn't know what to say. I was laughing. But not out loud. I was smiling. When he finished the shower. He opened the door and he only had a towel at his waist. His glasses were off. Midorima I looked for clothes you could wear but I can't seem to find anything in your size. As I tried to measure my shirt to his chest. My shirt looked so small. It's alright. He said.
He got out and just stayed in the living room. I took the soaking clothes and put them to dry. It got silent again.
I don't know what I was feeling. I was laughing inside. I was relifed. I realized that today was the only moment I was going to be able to see Midorima's embarrassing side. I wanted him to feel what I felt every time he ignored me.
I knew exactly how.
-------------------------------------------------
Hey. I hoped you liked it. I tried my best. So. Yeah~ ...bye.