Akashi

Kuroko p.o.v
This morning I woke  up sore. All the basketball practice made me knock out. Literally.  I laye back in bed thinking about Midorima.  I know he likes me now.  He just can't admit it. I am sick of it...but I guess I like that part of him. He ain't honest with his feelings. 

When I got to class I felt this happiness through me. Then it was gone when
I got an email from Akashi to meet up with him at the science lab.
I like Akashi. He is our captain and without him I would have never been able to join the team. I respect him.  When he looks at me I feel like he can see through me and that does creepy me out.   Anyway, I went to the lab and I knocked.

" come on in." I heard him say. I went in and he was facing the outside window. I closed the door behind me.

"I just wanted to have a word with you." He says. He turns around and faces me. 
He walks towards me and locks the door and hugs me passionately.  I was shocked towards his action.
He then whispered to my ear and said, " what have you been up to?" 

He looked at me.  Smirk*
"I hope not much, right?"  He smiled.
He hugs me again, but this time tighter.
He then slowly moves his hands to my lower back. He places his other hand and groped my crotch. 
Has then been played with? He asks laughing.
"Akashi... ?!" 
Akashi begins to unbutton my pants.
"May I guess who?" 
I turn around facing the door." I need to go." While buttoning my pants.
He hugged me again from the back. He then whispered to my ear. " I've been feeling left out Tetsuya."  Akashi then kisses my ear.
A-akashi~
Akashi puts his hand inside my shirt and pinches my nipples. He then starts to kiss my neck.
"Ah~ no, sto-p." I plead 
"You have something to say, Tetsuya?"
Akashi puts his hand under my shirt and unbuttons my pants.
"No, we can't! " I yelled.
Akashi forcibly turns me around and  pushes me to the wall and started to kiss me. 
Mmm~  ahmm~
"Even though I'm just touching you down here, you got so hard."  
"Are you enjoying this, Tetsuya?" Akashi asked.
"No, I'm not." I say
"Hmmmm.... Tetsuya, I've been feeling stressed out lately.  Would you do me the honor to relief it?" He forces me to look at him and smiles at me.

"I can't." I say. I look away from his eyes. 

"You can't or you won't?!" He says

"I really don't want to. I have somewhere I need to be." I said.

"Where? "He asks.

"To whom do you need to go to?" he asks

I look at him and I am terrified. I quickly button up my shirt  and open the door. 

"Tetsuya," he says. I stopped and didn't look back. "We'll continue this later."  I went to my seat and email Midorima.

:Hey Midorima, have to spoken to Akashi? 

Midorima doesn't like to message me back quickly.  Took him 15 minutes to answer back.

:Yes. He says.

.....Yes what?! That doesn't help at all. I say to myself. 

I message him back.

: Did he say anything to you? I think he knows about us... How did he find out.?

Midorima : Of course he knows. After you did such things out of school and during school he knows everything. Ugh.  This happens because of you. I told you not to do these things....

: ....I see. What are we going to do? :0

Midorima:  ..... look, first of all we will not talk at all during school hours. We will not walk back home together and we will not do anything, but practice and play ball. 

: ....for how long?

Midorima: who knows. Anyways class is starting already. gtg. :-\

I knew that the relationship of midorima and I was going to be difficult from the start. From this day on I have no regrets. I was honest with my feelings.