i cant be selfish anymore

Pt4
Blakes pov

I glanced at the clock, it was i hadnt sleeped a wink, i was savoring everylast moment with him, my heart felt heavy. I had cried several times into his chest, he comfortled me but he didn't know the true reason, I would truly have no one left. It was two am. I slowly got up, trying not to wake up. Ad my bare feet touched the cold floor, coles warm hand engulfed my wrist "were are you going" he sounded scared a little bit. I turned around a fake ass smile plastered on my lips "just to go to the bathroom " i said. He nodded, and leaned over and kissed his forehead "just go to sleep" i wispered against his forehead. He nodded and slowly let his strong grip on my arm go. I felt my nose start to get the weird painful fuzzy feeling. I kissed his forehead again "i love you cole smith" i wispered t o his sleeping frame. I walked out taking the door handle in my hand. I had to leave before i chickened out. When i chose this my wilf hasnt talked to me she hates me absolutely hates me. "I love you cole" i wispered as i left the room. I walked back to my room grabbing my bag. When Lauren died i inherited all his money. I looked at the ring on my finger it killed me i was gonna take it off. I scrambled around looking for a pen and paper.

Cole ,

I don't know how to say this....
I killed our cub..... Our baby.... I almost killed you. I killed arogan. I was the reason that wolf has been looking for me and you.. I I cant say this to your face for i know i won't go through with it. As much as i wish it was with me find love find happiness. Im im sorry cole. Don't come looking for me.
Ps I love you and wish things were different butbthey arnt it would be alot easier if you just hated me for the things that happened because of me
Love Blake

I felt the tears rush down my face and ok onto the paper. I wiped them off reluctantly sliding off the ring. I rolled the paper up and fit the ring around the paper. I pushed the bag over my should and walked out of my assigned room. I walked quietly to coles room placing the paper and ring on the little tv tray. I watched as cole moved in his sleep. I had to force myself out of the the hospital it was a battle to take every step that drew me further away. Once i was outside i hailed a cab. It stopped in the moonlight. As i git in a took a twenty dollar bill out of my purse handimg it to the driver "the nearest airport please" my voice cracked and sounded completely heartbroken reflecting how i felt. I leaned my head against the window watching my entire life disappear frim the rear window.

Once the cab pulled up to the drop off, i grabbed my bag and hauled out of the smelly car. I tipped the driver and walked into the bright building. People luned up everywhere. I walked to a booth counter thing and set my bag down. She smiled. "welcome to pasco airlines how can i uhh help you mam " She said taking in my appearance. I smiled back "what planes leave as soon as possible " i asked "one minute hun" she typed away at her computer till she looked up there are ten flights leaving at five am. I looked at the clock four thirty it read. "What places" she smiked looking back at the computer "lets see L.A.,paris,texas,new York,Idaho,Hawaii, Massachusetts,north Carolina,florida and Australia " i smiled Australia sounded nice but then again so did L.A.. "Ill take  four tickets, L.A.,Australia,paris,and Hawaii i said. She gave me a confused look "all fir today jn like thurty minutes?" she asked confused i nodded, i knew cole would look for me but i had to get away a head start and confuse him if thus was gonna work. She nodded "ok then that will add up to $5,387 dollars please" she said. I nodded grabbed the credit card i got when i inherited the money. U was gonna have to start paying by cash now. She handed it back "have a nice trip" she said as i wondered off to the line leading for L.A. think ill head there.

Once I was in the plane, everything went by so fast i mean alk i could think about was how cole was waking up alone after i promised to never leave him. But its for his own protection i reminded myself. I closed the blinds to the window next to me and drifted off to sleep to escape the hell hole known as my life.

When i woke up the plane was landing, "attention passengers of flight 497 we are stopping forbthe night cause of weather warnings we will take off at ten thirty tomorrow morning. Hold onto your tickets you will need them, sorry for the delays" the voice filled the plane. Most wolves hated flying but i didn't seem t Ohio have a problem with it. I guess im just special. The plane started jitterin as the seatbelts sighn flashed green. I pulled the belt over my waist strapping my to the chair. The plane jolted as the wheels touched ground. I was exhausted and missed cole terribly, what i would give to be in his arms right now, but i was here instead protecting him like i should have protected my baby. The plane stopped as everyone got up grabbing their bags. Here goes the rest of my shitty life alone.