returning home

Pt 1
Coles pov

I walked threw the crowded airport. My wolf didn't like flying or being near this many strangers. I growled everytime some bumped into me. I was on complete edge. I looked down at the paper i held, it had blakes house address, and her car license plate. I walked out, i was gonna snap if i ran into another person. I grabbed a taxi throwing my bag into the back. "Take me to the binges hotel" i growled. He nodded and pulled away.

In a half an hour he had dropped me off and i walked getting a room at the top. It was a nice hotel, classy to. But i didnt care, all i needed was blake, she was my home, i was home when i was with her. I put mh bags down. My wolf was ecstatic, needed blake and i needed her now, or my wolf would take control, and we were in a new environment, new people,new smells and sounds. That was not a good combo for a irrational wolf. I grabbed one of blakes favorite sweatshirts. And dark jeans. I put my wallet in my back pocket and walked out the door. It was five pm, and i would see my baby in a minute.

Pt2
Blakes pov

I had just gotten home, i was tired from a long day at work. I had just dropped the kids off at tonys and gotten home. Damon was cooking while i watched spongebob. Somethings you just dont grow out of. I was in my black "pink" sweatpants i had bought from were i work. And a blake tanktop. And my hair in a messy bun. I laid back into the chair. When my blood ran cold and my heart sped up while i felt my wolf wrestles around, the smell i loved so much, the smell the held my heart, the smell that belonged to the love of my life. Seconds later the door bell rang. And Damon yelled "anwser that will you". I didn't say anything i couldn't speak. I was scared and anxious, i knew this day would come but i just... I jhst wasn't ready. "Open up blake" coles voice begged. My heart did flips as i felt tears prick my eyes, i couldnt do this not right now. I slowly got u feeling the pull of the bond. I couldnt fight it as i turned the door nob opening the door slowly. I was afraid to look at him, so i looked at the ground instead. "Blake look at me" he demanded. I shook my head "no" i mumbled tmas i faught the tears. His hands went fo my chin forcing me to look at him. I felt the tingles were his skin connected with mine. I unintentionally moaned feom the touch, my senses were on override. He growled and animalistic growl, as he pulled me out of the door way and pushed me against the wall. He kissed my neck, licking it and biting it. I moaned again, wrapping my legs around his waist like i had so many times. My wolf purred from his touch. I pulled him away from me and kissed him. As his tongue entered my mouth. I pulled away again and kissed his neck, i started at his jaw and then down his neck to his collar bone. I bite him a little, as he moaned and grew against me. I shouldn't be doing this, im trying to keep him safe not in harms way. I pulled away as tears flooded my eyes. I tried to get down but cole held me still around him. "Whats he matter" he asked. I shook my head, he made me look at him, but i really looked at him, what i felt made me feel worse. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked extremely skinny, from his once healthy self, i cried even more not holding back. He pulled me to him. I have never felt so safe, in my life. "Why do you still want me? I killed all thise wolves, i-i- i killed o-ur baby, then i left you" i sobbed into him. He went ridged underneath me. He tightened his grip on me "you didn't do that the rogue wolves did that" he stated. "But i don't want you to die because of me" i hissed trying to get away butxhe held me close. He kissed me on the forehead like he had done so manh times. "I want you to come with, i have made a pack in Oregon, theres woods for miles, it rains almost everyday, you'd love it " i loked up at him "i dont know " i sighed. "Lets go get something to eat" he said, it sounded mire if a demand but i nodded as he carried me. "Well take my car" i said hopping down from him . i grabbed my keys and jumped in the car.

We arrived at the small diner. We haven't talked since we ordered. I sat on the opposite side of him. He looked at me "why, how could you leave me?" he asked quietly. I looked up but avoided his eyes "I-I -I couldnt let you die for me, i felt like i didn't deserve you" i stated blankly. He nodded "have you even mourned our baby " he asked. I was shocked hed asked that. But i deserved it. I looked away, "i still am...... I have put on a mask everyday, but in the inside im alone, its cold, its a little girl clinging to her sanity because any day its gonna leave just like everything else that has been good in her life has left " i said my voice small. I didn't look
Up i was afraid, "but i didn't leave you, you left me" he said. I looked up to him dead in the eye "you would have... You would have fought to protect me to the death , or you would realize im not worthy of you " i spat. He growled jumping from the table, and throwing thirty bucks on the table. He left without a word. My worst fear was coming true, but then again i deserve it. I got up not hungry at all. And walked out. I pulled the keys out of my pocket and walked to my car. I felt my heart drop, he had probably already made arrangements to leave. I drove home, and crawled into bed crying myself to sleep like i had done every night since i came here.