a next step up

Pt 1
Blakes pov

I walked into Victoria Secrets, the female clothing store and what not. I had been shopping around for a job since ill have to support myselfs since i cant file a report cause cole would be able to track it. "How may i help you" the lady at the front desk asked cheerfully. I smiled "are you guys hiring?" i asked tiredly. I had been to twenty three stores since ten this morning. She smiled "YES we have been looking for someone for awhile now one of our latest workers just quite." she sighed. I smiled as she handed me a paper. "Go ahead and fill that out and ill get back to you" she smiled.

Name. .
Birthday.
Number.
Why should i hire you?
Whats your hobbies?
What days are good for you?

So on so on.....
I filled out the papers easily and handed them back to her. She smiled and tosssd it in the garbage. My heart dropped from disappointment. It was already five and i was tired and wanted to go hom- or to tonys house. I turned on my heal i had one more stop and that was the food court.... And let me tell ya i did nir want to work there. "Hey Chelsea when can you start?" i stopped confused and turned around with my mouth open. She smirked "close your mouth youll catch flies" i blushed and closed my mouth "um anytime i guess.... Im confused though " i stated. She smiled and rolled her eyes "your hired silly " she beamed. I nodded "so come back Tommorow around one and ill show you the ropes, and you should be done by three thirty" she smiled turning back to her phone. I started to walk away smiling when she yelled after me again "oh ya wear black clothes, its the uniform" she informed me i smilex and gave her two thumbs up as i turned around and walked out. I was exited things were starting to look up. Even if I was a emotionless zombie on the inside.

I walked into the house. Tony was making food in the kitchen. And it smelled damn good. I smjled as i walked in and callie came running up to me. "Chelsea will you have a pillow fight with me and lucus please, please, pleeeease" she begged as she took my hand and jumped up and down. I smiled "sweetie i cant tonight but how bout Tommorow morning?" she laughed and nodded as she then took off amd ran out the sliding glass door to play in the grass with her brother. I smiled and walked into the kitchen and hopped up kn the counter, i was starting to get comfortable here, but i knew i had to leave soon and get my own apartment or something . "sooo i got a job today" i cheerfully told tony as he flipped the burgers. He smiled putting his hands in the air as if he was praying, "THANK ALL MIGHTY JESUS " he laughed. I giggled and threw a towel at him. He laughed again. "So can you pick the kids up tomorrow from nona's?" he asked. I nodded "why not i get off at three thirty". He nodded "is it ok i leave them with you over Night , Tommorow night we have a big drug bust and i dont know when ill be back", i nodded grabbing a cup "ya sure its the least i could since your letting me stay here" i smiled as i put ice in it and filled it with water. Ok you already have the keys to the Toyota. I nodded "im gonna go play with the kids" i said walking out.

Pt2
Coles pov
(One month later)
I sat in my office chair, twirling around. I had dark circles under my eyes. I had found out blake was living in L.A. but she was undetectable, i hadn't found anything that would tell my were she was. No credit cards,no businesses with workers with her name or features. I was going crazy. How could she do this to me. She just left me after tge baby dies, just leaves not even a goodbye. A knock echoed off my door. "Come in " i shouted . j already new who it was. John came in trying to carry three smallish boxes. Followed by jane his mate he recently found, it was a sad story really he found her on one of his night patrols around the neighborhood, she was battered and bruised on the brink of death really. She had been with a neighboring pack of and passing ok on her way threw which i wasnt to worried about since they had gotten permission, she had been attacked by her own pack and left to die. She was pretty, but extremely submissive and quiet. She bowed her head in submission to me as John gave a quick nod before continuing "we have the ashes of you father and cub, along with luna blakes friends " he said quietly. The entire pack had been on edge stepping around me lightly as if i might explode. They always avoided the subject and me sometimes all together. Ive heard whispers about people leaving the pack, but i didn't care, i wouldn't care till blake was beside me running the pack with me. I loved her no,matter how angry i got with her stupid, stupid decision. "Alpha cole?" John asked. I looked up "put them in my safe in the basement"
I demanded turnimg around. I wouldn't be able to scatter the ashes of my pup, and my dad at the same time without my pumpkin. I watched the rain race down the window. I missed blake, there was a large hole missing in me, i was just a shell without her.