new arrival?

Pt1
Blakes pov

I woke up with contractions that felt like they were tearing me apart. "Cole" i gasped. He stirred a bit, i smacked his arm and he jumped up. I doubled over and gasped, then groaned in pain "hey hey whats wrong " he said moving lucus and callie. They had been sleeping with us ever since tony left. I gasped and liquid slide down my leg and left a puddle. I looked up at cole "shes coming " ......

#########

Cole carried me and rushed me into the pack hospital. He had been yelling and shouting into the phone the entire way here. All while holding my hand gently. "Its ok, " he said kissing my forehead. I clutched the back of his neck. He carried me in and wouldn't let anyone touch me, or get me within a couple feet of me. They led him to the birthing room. He growled as a male docter, my male docter came in. "Cole, get a grip so they can get this baby out of me damn it" i hissed. Pulling his shirt coller down so he was face to face to me. He nodded and rubbed my hand "im sorry baby " he said. I nodded as the docter jibber jabberd on. It all went in one year and out the other. Soon it was time to start pushing, cole still fought to hold himself together, letting out growls, and heated glares at any males that came into the room. Cole gripped my hand and i let out many grunts and a couple of screams. As soon as i heard the sounds of a baby cry, i relaxed as i leaned back tears started to come and cole leaned his head down to mine. He kissed me on the forehead, all while i still clutched his hand tightly. He pulled away a little bit and smiled at me. "Good job baby"  he whispered kissing me again. I smiled as a small pink blanket came into veiw. The nurse handed me the baby and gave cole the birth certificate. "Ameila Smith, born October 30 ,one fourteen am" cole said Smiling and kissed me again. I smiled, she had a full head of dark brown hair. She opened her eyes and clutched her small hand  around my pinky. She was pink like a cherry and starred into my eyes. She had pretty dark chocolate eyes. She closed her eyes and laid in my arms. Cole took her from me as the docters finished cleaning up and trandported us to a room to soend the rest of the night. The kids were with jane and John, and the would come by in the morning... They showed us how to take cars of her, from feeding to bathing. Which i was clueless on.

I woke up the morning light streaming in. I looked over the Amelia laid in her crib sleeping. Cole was passed out on the very small couch compared to him. He had his arms and legs sprawled out his hair messed up from sleep. He jumped up causing me to jump. "Damn cole you scared the crap out of me" i said. He ignored me and walked to Ameila, he picked her up and kissed her forehead. He had a look of fear on his face. He walked to me ans i reached out and touched his arm "whats the matter?" i asked. "Nothing just a dream" he said. I nodded and rubbed hus arm while he breathed in her scent. She smelled like black orchids. Which gave off a beautiful but not too flowery scent. "What was it about?" i asked, he sat down.on the chair he pulled up with his foot. "Tallon stole Ameila and you.... He made me watch him do horrible things to you both, all whil .i couldn't do anything and it killed me "  he said. I nodded getting shivers from it. He kissed me and then Ameila. Just then lucus and callie walked um with jane and john. I smiledas callie and lucus ran up to us. I patted the bed"Get up here" i said. They smiled and piled up here. They looked at the baby. "You want to hold her" i asked. Lucus shook his head no "i-i dont want to break her" he said. I laughes "you want to go sit on the couch and  cole will help you" i said. They nodded climbing off and running to the couch. Cole helped them. "Cole take a picture " i said. He nodded taking out his phone and snapping one. I smiled as jane walked over to me, and hugged me.we had become quite close over the last couple months. She smiled "she looks so cute" she said Smiling. I smiled "she is isnt she" i laughed. She nodded "ow ya i have something for you hun" she ssid. She pulled out a small cute little bag. I opened it up and pulled out nine cute little onsies, that were adorable. I smiled "thank you so much" i said hugging her again. She smiled "your welcome " she smiled. She smiled as the docter came in and checked on the baby. And then walked to me ''your all good you can go home now" he said handimg me the papers. I nodded "thanks" i said as left. I was ready to go home.