heartache

Pt 1
Blakes pov

Blake,blake,blake,wake up,blake,blake. I woke still clutching the pillow, i looked around the room. There wasnt anyone here.blake,blake, blake, come to me. It sounded like cole, but somehow different. I got up almost like a zombie, i walked out of the completely empty house. I walked into the woods looking around me, for cole. It had to be him. I followed th voice it getting louder and louder. Till he stopped me in my tracks. It was coles naked body, but with the wolfs black eyes. "Cole?" i gasped. "I-i-i ..... I thought you ... You were dead" i choked out. He gave me coles smirk. "Its his wolf nikoli, he's dead for now" he said. I choked on tears when he said cole was dead. "Hey, its temporary, you can bring blake" he said pulling me into a hug. "You need to bring him back, show him the way, i can hold still in his body for a while but you can lead him back okay" he said. When we pulled away i looked up, and we weren't in the middle of the woods. We were at the edge of the woods, a cliff inches away, that fell into a rocky cove . I looked up into nikoli's black eyes. I was scared and he showed no mercy. "Member bring him back, or you wont come back" he said, and with that he smirked and pushed me into the cove. I screamed and soon, my body hit the water, i had been hit by stuff that i felt cut my skin. I fought to get to the surface but I kept sinking down. I deserve this i thought. Let all my air out. And just gave up. I closed my eyes as the burning in my lungs ceased. And all went black.

My eyes opened and i choked up water, it just spilling out. I looked over as i felt cold hands on my arm. "Blake?" i recognizedcoles voice. I jumped up and saw him naked as before but with his regular brown eyes. I launched myself into his arms, crying. "What are doimg here" he sounded pissed. I rubbed my arms "i-i-i dont know " i said looking up at him. "I was sleeping in your room at the pack house cause it smelled like you " i said lookimg up, "then um i heard someone call my name, it sounded like you but different, so i followed it, till i was surrounded, then you...or Nicoli was there he said you were dead then hugged my, when i looked up we weren't in the woods we were at the edge of the woods, but there was a rocky cliff inches away, he warned me to find you but then he pusjed me off " i said. "I tried to fight, but, but i gave up when i couldn't break the surface" i cried. I clutched cole hard, not letting go. He clutched me hard. And when i let go we weren on the beach but back at the cliff. He looked as supprised As i was. "I think we jump " i said. "I mean were already dead" he said. We stood, up and and i wrapped my arms around cole, he wasnt cold anymore but warm. I snuggled into him. "I love you cole" we pushed off the cliff, and soon hit the water, i was still wrapped in cole, as soon as we touched the pain had went away. I felt my lungs burn from the water, but i just kept my eyes on cole, he watched me.

I jumped up trying to catch my breath. I clutched my heart crying. "B-b-black" i looked u pcole stood there completely wet, i looked around i was in coles bed. I smiled, and.cried "coley" i ran off the bed and hurled myself into him. "I thought you were dead" i cried. He shook as he held me. I felt him walk To the edge of the bed. I hugged hm tightly as he laid down. "Never ever leave me again cole " he kissed my forehead "i love you blake" i had a death grip on him. I fell asleep onto of cole. "Never leave me again " i whispered against his chest.