point blank

Everyone screamed as i scrambled to cole, the air was coated with the smell of blood. he was on the floor, gasping for air. He was choking up blood. I couldnt breathe, my worst nightmare. He could die, because of me. I grabbed his, and held his cheek. Tears flooding my eyes. All the commotion going on around me and i just stared at cole. Breathing rapidly, tears falling off my face onto his black suit. I took my hands away and put pressure on the wound. "Dont die cole" i cried. I looked at him, he stared at me. And mouthed i love you. He closed his eyes. I screamed but i still heard his steady heart fight to keep going. "Get me a damn docter" i screamed. My wolf was howling as she lost contact with Nicoli. Get Nicoli to take control, and shift damn it. She didn't anwser. "Get me a damn docter" i screamed looking at john. He nodded as a the old women came over. "Get her away " she said sternly. My wolf perked up at that growling crazily, as snarl after snarl came out of my mouth. John came behind me and pulled my back away. As they ushered him away to god knows were. "Blake, they have to gwt him to her work station so they can save him" he said turning me around "that bullet had my name on it damn it, it was meant to come for me " i growled. "Who would do this" thats when it hit me. I hide my hands in my face. I looked up at john. "It was the white wolf" i said. He nodded, "potrols are out, looking for them, you need to rest" he said. "Jane take her to get cleaned up please, im going to help" he said kissing her then running off. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me along to the hallway. I was somewhat reluctant to go but i slowly dragged along. She had her arm underneath mine, keping me up. I looked down at my hands they were coverd in blood. As well as my brand new dress cole bought me. We finally made it to room. We walked in, it was nice an cozy. She took my to the shower, "here wash the blood off, get cleaned off, for cole" she said quietly. I nodded "im gonna.get some.clothes for you when you get out, will you be ok?" she asked. I just crossed.my arms and nodded. I felt numb i would be alone once again. I knew we should have stayed gone, i said. I know now why you left we should have stayed away at least he would just be heartbroken, but alive. She said sadly. I nodded, i peeled the dress off, and kicked my heels off. I was emotionally exhausted, i turned the shower to scalding hot. I stepped in and sat down. I hugged my legs to my body and hide my face into my legs. I wanted nothing more then to just die in a hole. I kept thinking over and over "its all my fault, iys all my fault, everyone around me gets hurt" i whispered over and over. I sat there forever not sure what was water and what was my tears. After a while i heard the door open, and i knew it was jane by her scent. "Blake you ok" i rubbed my eyes "ya " i croaked. "Ok i have clothes when your done" she said and left. I stayed there for along time. Till my fingers were pruned. I got up turning the water off. I wrapped up in a tall that was newly placed on the counter next to the sink. The clothes left out were a pair of short pajama shorts, and a pink cami. It was so different from my usual pajamas like coles shirt, and underwear. I walked out and noticed jane was at the doorway, whispering harshly to someone. She immediately shut the door and walked to me. She looked like she had seen a ghost. "You ok out asked" she sat down on the bed. And avoided my eyes "is...is he" i couldnt finish. She shook her head no. I gasped, and fell down to the floor cradling myself crying. "Do you want me to stay?" she asked. I violently shook my head no. She hugged my curled up body, and then went to the door "ill be right next door on the left ok" she said and left. I crawled up onto the bed after i shut the light off after a while. I laid down on the bed and was shocked. The pillows smelled of cole. I breathed deeper, crying into the pillow and huffing it to my chest. My worse nightmare had come true. I had lost everyone. After a while i heard a knock at the door, i did anwser, i just laid there clutching the pillow. The old lady came in and sat at the edge of the bed. "Dont worry child, purely fated ones always come back if strong enough, just sleep child, just sleep. " i listened to her completely exhausted. I fell asleep, heartbroken.