isolated and in love

Blakes pov

I was a freaking ice cube, shivers wrapped my body. I looked up from the covers that i had wrapped around my body, were in the freaking hell was i i asked my wolf. I looked around not seeing cole. Cole? I mindlinked. I didn't get a anwser. My wolf was already antsy, and not feeling right. Cole? I tried again. My heart beat started to pick up and bad thoughts started to come into mind. A new scent came by, relaxation filled me when i realized it was the one and only coles. Seconds later the truck shook as coles body landed infront of me. He had jumped from the ground into the truck. I clutched my heart "YOU ASSHAT" i shrieked. He just laughed. I crossed my arms and glared at him. He smirked and crawled up to me and kissed me on each cheek. I glared even harder at the feeling of pure ecstasy and tingles spread through my body and cheeks were he kissed me like they always did. "Dont be mad i just went to take a piss" he laughed. "But you didn't answer me when i mindlinked you, you scared me i couldn't scense you close and you didn't answer me asshole" i glared. "Im sorry let me make it up to you baby " he laened into kiss me, but i put my palm to his mouth before he could, his eyes popped open and stared at me. "I am tired,pissy,and cold, so your gonna snuggle with me damn it, and were gonna sleep nothing more, got it" he nodded. I kept my hand there and he just stood there looking at me. Then i flet his lips part against my hand and then i felt something wet and gross graze my hand. I shrieked and yanked my hand away, he laughed still starring at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and layed back down with.my arms out ar him "come here warmth" i yawned. He smiled and did as he was told and let me cling to him since he was like a old dusty radiator, and just gave off nothing but heat. I kissed his cheek next time anwser me when i mindlink you, you scared me i said pretty much half asleep again. Ok baby, i promise. I smiled and snuggled deeper into him, still trying to fight off the chills.

I woke up looking threw the trees. It was a mix of light and dark greens with a tad of light. I snuggled into cole more, the grey of his sweatshirt clouding part of my vision. I smiled, i hadnt missed the fresh scent of woods sense it surrounded me every day. I felt cole play with my hair, that i thought i had put in a bun last night. I listened to hear everything around us. I heard coles loud thump of a heart beat, along with my softer one, i heard the rustling of tree branches and leaves scraping together, i heard the crunch of sticks as the forest animals stepping on them, i heard the croak of frogs resting. I i loved theses sounds. "Watcha thinking about " coles voice thundered softly, snapping me out of my fixation. "How all the sounds right here right now go togeather in harmony" i grinned. He smiled looking down at me. "We should get ready" he yawned i nodded "definitely " i agreed. I stood up and grabbed a pair of black hiking leggings, a matching black long sleeve under armor thermal, and a black sleevless vest. I turned around, cole was sexy as he always looked. He was wearing a black nike basketball shorts, and matching black under armor long sleeve shirt. It matched mine. I smirked at him "were matching" i giggled and walked up to him. He kissed my fore head. I looked down at my ring, it sparkled in the morning light. I smiled at the ring, it was more then a simple peace of jewelry, it represented our love, and union. I looked up and kissed cole. "Lets get started " i said.