what i would do for you

Tony walked in like a hour later, sighing and plopping down ok n the couch next to me with cole on the other side. "Long day at work" i whispered since cole was leaning against my shoulder fast asleep. He nodded, "a little girl witnessed her parents shot in the head execution style, because her idot father git caught uo in drugs,gangs,prostitution, anything and everything under the sun" he sighed again shaking his head slowly and rubbing his eyes. "It must be hard, seeing all that" i wispered. He nodded "it males me appreciate my kids that much more" he added. I nodded "i imagine so" i was gonna miss these late night talks like this, it had happened so much since i kinda took over babysitting the kids when i was off. "Um i guess im going with cole, since he has to run the pack and everything " i said avoiding his gaze. I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye. "Well i-were gonna miss you, but i understand, i was so in love with Erin that i would have done anything for her when she was alive " he said with a sad smile on his face. "I know the feeling " i agreed. "Thats why i resigned from my pack actually, i was a betta, but i could feel Erin didn't like me being in the line of fire all the time, and her wolf wasnt naturally happy being in a pack, she had a gypsy soul, she didn't want to be tied down my a pack, she wanted to be as free as the wind" he said. So i respectfully resigned knowing it would make her happy, even though she denied it and protested repeatedly and said she was fine and all that. But as soon as we moved to L.A., you know the no mans land, she was so much happier, she was willing to give up her gypsies soul to make me feel at home and comfortable, but all i needed to be happy was her smile, not her fake on the real one. And i saw that smile everyday for ten years straight till the day she died. And everyday i see her happy eyes in lucus, and smile in callie. " he said smiling like crazy. "But your only twenty nine, you guys must have moved fast" i stated kinda confused he nodded, "we found each other early, and it wasnt the usual 'reject, fight our wolves and our spirits, give in' type thing, we fell instantly in love, we couldn't keep our hands off each other" he said grinning and a far away look in his eyes as if he was remembering the past. I smiled he always looked happy when he spoke about her. "Well when we move back you and the lids are always welcome to come visit or stay if you want" i smiled. "Anytime" i jumped at the sound of coles voice. He now had his head laying in my lap as my. Hand unconsciously played with his hair. I smiled down at him pleased that he was letting he dominate possesive side down for a while. I yawned "we better get going" i sighed attempting to get up but coles head wayed me down. "Move your fat head" i giggled. He playfully scowled "your gonna pay for that later" he whispered huskily enough to make me shiver. "You guys want to come to breakfast Tommorow" tony asked. I nodded and looked at cole he nodded too "sure will do what time?"he asked "eight or so " tony said yawning and walking to the hallway "see you Tommorow ".