the dream***

Pt 2

Coles pov

The look in blakes eyes was complete and utter fear. She had tear streaked cheeks and her eyes wide open. I could see her chest moving up and quickly just as mine was. I knew we had the same dream. My wolf was pacing back and forth to close to the surface "go to her". He wanted to be close to her he wanted to comfort her and be comforted by her. Scratch that i wanted to be close to her i wanted to comfort her, i wanted her to comfort me. I abruptly got up not thinking about what i was doing and stode over to the bed. "Scoot over" i said breathlessly to her once I got next to her quivering body. She obeyed and scooted over, i crawled under the covers and pulled her close to me wrapping my arms around her waist as she completely broke down and sobbed in my arms. I pulled her tighter and kissed the top of her head taking in her addicting scent. "She smells so good" my wolf observed calming down. "Sssshhhhh, its ok its just a dream"i wisperd and repeated over and over. She still cried effortlessly. After what seemed like hours she slowly stopped crying but still looked very scared and tired. She nuzzled herself into the crook of my neck. I could feel her slow ragged warm breath on my neck pulling her closer to my bare chest. We slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms like we were made to do. I nevet thought we would be here, "i wouldnt trade it for anything " my wolf purred.