the new normal

Pt 1
Blake pov
(One month later(same time as cole pov)

I woke up in my bed. Looking outside the window as rain stormed outside. Rain raced down the window. I wonder if cole was watching the same sky as me, or what he was doing. I rolled over, i didn't have work for another couple days. Alot had happened this month, i was able to get my own apartment and even a own car. Well i shared the apartment and car with my roommate Damon. He was hot, and human but he new about wolves considering his mate was a werewolf, and he immediately knew what i was as soons as we met. I was still in touch with Tony and the kids. They knew me as aunt Chelsea i felt guilty about not telling them who i really was but it was a necessity. I rolled over again in bed. I glanced at the clock it was two thirty, i would need to pick the kids up at four from nonas house. So i had a good hour and a half or so. I had been depressed about everything, just not happy, i put on a mask when i left this room. I was dark on the inside, i was numb, and hurt, and i was mostly disappointed in myself for not being able to protect my friend, and my baby. I mourned him everyday. And would continue to till the day i died. For now i will just lay in my bed and sleep. But i guess the universe didn't like that plan cause a second later the door was being knocked on repeatedly. I groaned as i slowly got up still wrapped in my blanket. I glanced in the mirror. I was wearing one of coles favorite shirts i had managed to smuggle away for selfish reason. And grey sweatpants, with my hair in a very unattractive messy bun and yesterday make up still on my face. I debated weather or not to go clean up a bit but i dont care. The knocking continued as i groaned and stumbled out to the living room. "Alright alright keep your panties on" i sighed as i opened the door. A tall man stood waiting. He had jet black hair, and a brown leather jacket on, and black sunglasses . "Hello miss im killien smith" he offered me his hand. I took it, he smiled lightly "is this the corona family " he asked. I shook my head "sorry no one lives here with that name" i said. He nodded "im sorry miss ill be on my way" i nodded and closed the door. And went back to my room of pity party.

Pt 2
Coles pov

I was in meetin with the pack leaders right now. Which consisted of me my beta, delta,and omega and their mates. I always thought it was important to include the omega even though they are the weakest in the pack, they are also the most sensible and sometimes give essential pov that we the dominate dont always notice or see. I wasnt really listening, i felt somewhat bad but i don't really care. I had to hand it to John he had taken on alot of the responsibility since i didn't feel uo to it. The talking stopped as one of the she-wolves knocked on the door. My attention drifted to her and not the dirt under my nail i was focused on. "Alpha cole you have a phone call waiting, he says it important". I nodded and looked at everyone here "if you'll excuse me i need to take that" i said walking out of the room. I walked down to my office. And picked up the phone. "Alpha cole i made contact with a girl i think is your mate im sending the pictures i took over right now " he said. My heart rate picked up, as i started to shake. I was nervous, god i hope it was here. I opened my email up, and up popped a picture sure enough it was blake. But she was different. Like me she had dark circles undef her eyes, her make up looked worn, what made me smile like a fool was she was wearing my favorite t-shirt and those old ratty sweatpants i bought her. She was wrapped up in a green blanket. And she didn't have her pretty chocolate brown hair. It was blonde. She looked like she had lost some weight but then again she was pregnant so she had looked bigger. I smiled im bringing my baby home. John I need you asap. I shouted anxiously threw the mind link. Seconds later John came in "yes sir" i smiled "i found blake im going to L.A. for a month or so, im bringing the luna home " i laughed. "And your in charge, whike im gone anything important you know were to reach me ok" he nodded.
Im bringing my pumpkin home.