isolated and in love

Pt 2

Coles pov

I watched the rode as blake held my hand and leaned on me completely asleep.im glad were on the same page, me and blake i told my wolf. Seems like forever since you two have been. He replied. I know. It was like two am in the morning. And i had just gotten over the boarder to California. You checked with the alpha here right? Nicoli asked me. I rolled my eyes werent you there? I asked. No, i um was with... I started but i cut him off oh ok i get it, yes i did get permission for a week to stay in the northern territory this morning when o went to get blake a blanket before i apologized. I came to a stop, and yawned. Looking down at blake we had talked more about the future when we were finished baby making. I felt alot closer to her now. I looked at blake before opening the door and hoping out. I grabbed the sleeping bags and unzipped one i laid it in the back of the truck. Then doing the same with the second and third one after i pulled our bags out of the back and tossed them in the back seat. Blake came out of the truck followed by her scent. I breathed in deeply trying to savor the smell. "You up sleepy head" i asked. She nodded she was wrapped up in one of my hoodies. She rubbed her eyes, the sleeves covering her hands since they were huge on her. She came to stand by me "were sleeping in the back of the truck?" she asked. "Yep were sleeping under the stars tonight baby" i smirked she smiled "i thought you grabbed the tent" she asked burrying her head in my belly. "Your so warm" she sighed. I smiled "your so tired arnt you" she nodded into my belly. Making me laugh "well lets get to bed" i said i walked to the truck practically carrying blake who was still wrapped around me. I grabbed two pillows and tossed them in the truck. I grabbed blake and picked her up by the waist placing her in the bed of the truck. I jumped in the bed of the truck myself and got under the covers blake had already cocooned herself in the blankets. She popped one eye open "come here warmth" she wisperd groggily. I smirked and crawled in next to her and she plastered herself to me her arms wrapped around my chest. I kissed her forehead and watched the stars like me and my mom used to do with me and my dad and the trampoline in the back yard. Pointing out stars like the big dipper and the little dipper, it was one of the best memories as a kid that i remember. My eyes started to tear up knowing my parents are both dead, and i barely even morned them.