First Day of Kendergarden

Damian held Marty's hand (who was now five. Well she looked five but was really three) Marty was dressed in a little blue dress and her black hair was pinned into pigtails. She was becoming even more like Damian with a hint of Irey. Damian was dressed in his suit because after he dropped his daughter to her first day of kindergarten he would be going to his job at Wayne industries. Bruce hadn't retired yet but had handed Damian half of the company to co-own with Tim. He also gave Dick the mantle of Batman which Dick would occasionally let Damian have if he were busy. Since their daughter's birth she's been growing rapidly (speedsters!) and Irey had gotten a job and followed in her mother's footsteps of being a news reporter.

"Daddy, do you think I'll make friends?"
Damian smiled down at her while she skipped away.
"Of course."
"Why didn't mummy come?"
"Mummy is working but she promises she'll be waiting for you at home"
"Promise you won't ever leave me here?"
"I could never leave you. Your mother would take my head"
He chuckled.
When they arrived there were parents also dropping their kids off and they all gasped at the famous Wayne heir. It was no secret that Damian's family were rich or practically all looked like super models. So when a lot of single moms came up to chat with him he couldn't get them away quick enough.
"Oh, Mr Wayne how noble of you to drop your gorgeous little girl off"
Martha just glared at the women and scooted closer to her dad.
"My mummy will beat you if you talk to my daddy"
The woman looked down at her and laughed.
"How adorable"
"I'm not joking"
Damian awkwardly tried to get away from them but they wouldn't listen so while he was nicely trying to get them away Martha reached into his pocket and took out his phone.
"Hello. Mummy?"

Irey was over like a shot. Fixing her hair so that it looked like she walked there instead of used super powers. she walked into the school yard to see her husband crowded by woman and her daughter mingling with other kids. Pushing through the crowd she walked up to Damian and grabbed his hand while placing a kiss on his cheek. The poor man looked so happy to see her.
"Sorry I'm late honey"
"No problem, sweetie"
"Wait. You're actually married?"
Iris held up her finger to show off one large diamond engagement ring and a wedding band.
"Mrs West-Wayne the only one able to get into my husband's pants"
The women glared at her with jealousy.
"Ok. Let's get this show on the road"

Damian turned to say goodbye to his daughter but she was happily playing with other kids. He smiled as he and Iris walked off together still holding hands.