Dami-bear!

Damian awoke to see he was surrounded by flowers and bears and 'get well' soon cards and balloons. He looked to his left to see his father asleep in a chair. He was still groggy from his surgery.

"Dami-bear!"
The door slammed open to reveal Dick with more bears and cards. Bruce jumped awake. He dropped all of his gifts and ran to his 'little' brother. He hugged him and Damian accepted it without hugging backs.
"You're alive"
Damian looked down to see his chest was wrapped in a bandage that was stained with blood.
"W-what happened?"
He looked to Dick who was too busy on the phone probably calling everyone he knew. He settled for Bruce. He turned to the old Wayne and raised an eyebrow. Bruce nodded.
"G-good to see you're.. Alive"
He nods.
"You were shot and robbed. A man found you passed out and bleeding to death in France. We had you flown back home once you were stable then you had surgery"
Damian nods.
"A-are you back?... For good?"
Damian nods.
"I am. I know what I have to do"
Bruce nods.
"Damian?"
Damian turns back to his father.
"I love you"

Bruce had finally said it. He'd wanted to say it for so long time but couldn't. He couldn't say it when he first found out about Damian. Couldn't say it when Damian needed someone to help him change his ways. Couldn't say it when he needed a father. Couldn't say it when his son was dying in his arms. Couldn't say it when he was brought back from the dead. Couldn't say it on his death bed and couldn't say it when he came back. He couldn't say it when Damian lost the two people who really mattered in his life but now he can say it and he'll make sure he's going to say it all the time. Because he loves his son.
"I love you too, father"
"I love you both!!"
Dick grabbed both Wayne men into a hug and they groaned.