Deja Vu

A girl with short ragged hair stumbled into an apartment, she closed her door after she dropped her bookbag to the floor. Kicking off her shoes, her drowzy gaze looked around the dark room before she turned on the lights. "I wish I was in middle school again," the girl mumbled as she walked to her bedroom. She kicked the door open then entered, collapsing on her bed, then drifted into sleep.

A girl with medium brown hair and dull brown eyes was sitting in a corner reading a book. Nothing was around her but empty desks. Everyone was outside at recess. "I wish I was in middle school," the fourth grader said closing her book. She got up and stared out the window not noticing someone came in the classroom. Suddenly she sensed someone behind her.
"Why?" a voice asked.
She turned around to be hugged by her best friend, "Hello Jack," the girl smiled at the boy.
"Hello Elle," Jack hugged her tighter, almost squeezing her.
Elle smiled, "I want to go to middle school so I can finally kiss you."
Both kids blushed deeply.

The girl smiled in her sleep then was rudely awaken by someone jumping on her. She opened her dull brown eyes, "Hello Jack," she grinned.
The guy grinned back, "Hello Elle."