Family Nightmare

When I left to go to school it was an ordinary day. Then, after first hour I got a call. Since cell phones were allowed in school, I answered it before I went to my second hour class. On the phone I heard someone breathing deeply, and then I heard my cousins' scream and my grandmother yell. A deep voice told me that if I loved my family I need to get a thousand dollars. My family had no such money, I panicked. The caller hung up, I rushed to my next class and tried to talk to my teacher, but it seemed like she didn't hear me. I moved to rush toward my friends that were in my class, they showed no signs in hearing me either. I felt myself start to cry. I rushed out of my class, and it seemed like no one even hear me slam the door. I rushed to where my other friends were. No one seemed to hear me, or even notice I was there. Rushing to the office I tried to talk to the secretaries, counselors, the vice principle, and the principle. No one even heard me come in or scream and shout.

Seeing that I couldn't even talk to anyone, and they went on like I wasn't even there. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I didn't go to Sam... for fear that he wouldn't hear me either... I ran from my high school to my house. When I got home I froze in fear... Kate was hanging on the front door. I couldn't bring myself to pass her, so I took her down and rushed inside. My grandmother and grandfather were chopped in half on top of the dining table. My cousin Mai, the youngest sister of Kate, was chopped up inside her crib... and Ally, the oldest sister of Mai and Kate, was dead leaning over the crib trying to protect her baby sister. I saw no signs of Ann the mother of the three blondes. I sat Kate on the bed. Blood was splattered everywhere and I began to lose my nerve. I moved into my room. My snow white walls were spotless. I grabbed a bag and started stuffing clothes and my cell phone in it. Setting it on my bed I prepared for what I needed to do.

Out back I had made five holes with a shovel. My clothes were splattered with blood and mud. I carried my family one by one out back and placed them into each hole. Soon I buried them all. I sighed, not wanting to see if the killer got to the rest of my family, I went inside and grabbed my bag and left town.