Western Friends

A girl with short brown hair wearing faded jeans with a dark gray button up flannel stood beside a large black horse that had white markings. She was holding onto the reins and looking out towards the sunset, her brown eyes sparkling with warmth. The girl turned her head when she heard a horse galloped toward her. A boy with neck-length brown hair wearing a skin tight black shirt and dark jeans rode ontop of a tan stallion. On his right arm, a green and black bandana was tied.

"Skye!" The girl said with excitement in her voice as she ran over to the boy and the horse.

"There you are Airyn!" Skye shouted as he dismounted from his horse. "Where have you been?"

"Looking out into the sunset, what else? This is my spot to think remember?" She giggled at him.

Skye smiled brightly then he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "What were you thinking about?"

"The horses" she said taking his black cowboy hat then placing it on her head.

He laughed some. "Gimme my hat back!" He reached out to grab it but Airyn moved away. He laughed more and started to move toward her.

"I don't think so!" she laughed and ran off. Skye laughed even more and started to chase her.

"Stop that Airyn and give me my hat back!" He shouted.

"Never!" She shouted back giggling.

Skye chuckled at her then he tripped, but he was able to grab onto Airyn bringing her down with him. She giggled as they fell to the ground wrestling in the dirt just for the hat.

"Alright you win!" she giggled handing him back the hat. She smiled at him and he smiled back at her.

"Good." he stated before getting off of her, then he helped her up and led her back to the horses.