Tragic Love

A girl with long flowing raven black hair stood upon a balcony. She had dark chocolate colored eyes that were filled with hate, love, and sorrow. The girl wasn't that attractive, and she knew that. She had a figure eight body from the front, but once she turned to her side...she had a huge gut and butt. She was pale also and she had a small stature. Her pudgy cheeks were stained with tears as she grasped onto the railing and looked downwards. The girl turned her head to see her cat sitting, staring at her.

     "Oh don't look at me like that Princess!" the girl sobbed. The Siamese cat just mewed and got up, the bell around her neck jingled as she took her steps toward her master. The girl knelt down and petted her cat then picked her up and petted her more. The kitty started to purr in her master’s arms. "Please take care Princess, Mother will take good care of you." Princess tilted her head and wondered what her master meant as she was sat down on the ground. Her emerald eyes widened as she watched her master climb upon the balcony rail, then allowed herself to fall.

      The morning after, no one even cried when they saw the girl on the ground dead. Her mother ordered someone to take her in a casket and burry her. Invitations to her funeral were sent out, but only three guests came. While her mother and father spoke a few words, none of the guests shed tears. Two of them were pigging out at the buffet, while the other one was standing by the girl’s casket, holding her hand and murmuring something that had rhythm, like he was whispering a song to the girl as she was in her deep sleep. He continued to hold her hand, his eyes were cloudy then he turned when he could see her no more. They had shut those beautiful, loving eyes of hers and her rosy lips were still closed since the night of her death. The boy looked at her once more, then he walked to the girl’s mother. "Your daughter was an angel..." he said then started to cry. The mother looked at him shocked, then too choked back some sobs then began crying on her husbands shoulder, the father then patted his wife's back and too started to cry.