Rebecca Stevens

Out in the school yard, it was silent. Everyone was inside the large brick building. On the frong of this monsterous bulding were big, bright, bold letters spelling out Sacramanto High. As one enters the building, hallways leading to classrooms, lunch room, offices and the auditorium appear. In the auditorium there are teachers, parents, and lastly graduates. "Robyn Sual," the huge, monsterous, man calls from a man-made wooden stand. A small, nimble girl walks up the stairs to the stage. She proceeds to the stand and accepts the rolled up paper with a ribbon tied around it.

     The man nods, "Rebecca Stevens." A tall, thin, pale girl with wispy black hair and a wide smile walks upon the stage. She pauses, looking around the audience. Spying a slender, elderly woman with a tall elderly man by her side, the girl waves. She continues to the podium, then she grabs the parchment.

     "Now the graduation party!" shouts a plump man from the stands.

     "Congradulations, Children!" an elderly woman said.

     Rebecca Stevens walks with her parents. They reached a mini van. Rebecca's eyes glitter with even more excitement. "Thank you, Ma! Thank you, Pa!" she jumps into the driver's seat as her parents go to their car.

     The morning that would change Rebecca's life came way too quickly. "Ma, I want to go," Rebecca whined.

     "I know you do, dear," her mother said drying her eyes. Her parents wished her good luck. Then she was off to where her dreams would come true, Sacramento's College. On her way she remembers life at Sacramanto High. Oh, she loved the packed lunchroom and how neat everything was. Most of all, she'll miss her teachers, but Rebecca was off to conquer a new world.