The Call

I sit in the darkness of my room. My door closed, and the only light I have on is my computer screen. I feel hated, no one answers my calls or my text messeges. Everyone but one on my yahoo is offline, and he never IMs unless he talks about one of his crushes now. I looked into the darkness to my dog who was asleep peacefully on my bed. I turn my head back at the computer and saw that I had a new messege. It said "are you going to talk anymore?" I bit my bottom lip and typed back. "i don't know".  It was silent for a while. "i miss you." he typed to me. "are you sure you just don't imagine me as her?" I typed sadly. "no." was the reply. Soon my phone rang. I picked it up and I didn't reconize the number, but I answered it anyway.

     "Hello?" I spoke softly into the phone.

     "Hi." a voice came.

     "Um...who is this?" I spoke.

     "It's me." the guy spoke and typed up.

     "Oh hey..." I said then unaware of it, I started to play with my hair.

     "Yea, anyway... why haven't you been talking lately?"

     "You only talk about her, so why bother."

     "Oh... yea... um...sorry."

     "It's what ever." I spoke in a monotone. There was silence for a long time, to me it felt like forever. Then I heard the dial tone. On the computer was "sorry... I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice." then he signed out. I blushed, thinking that I didn't have a beautiful voice at all. I felt good inside some, then I logged out and shut down my computer and crawled into bed.