Nothing Happened

*Abby's POV*

I woke up the next morning quite sore. I massaged my sore areas trying to think of why I felt this way. I remembered about me and Cam and instantly felt a smile forming on my face. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I blow dried my hair and a got dressed.

After I got dressed, I grabbed my phone and backpack to head downstairs

After I got dressed, I grabbed my phone and backpack to head downstairs. I ate a granola bar for breakfast and popped some mint gum in my mouth after. I headed out the door to walk to school.

I arrived at school and saw Bianca talking to some people that I didn't know. She noticed my presence and ran towards me. "Hey," she said out of breath from her run. "Hey," I replied. "Do you know where Cam is & what's wrong with him?" she asked. "No.... sorry. Why did something happen between you guys?" I replied trying to keep it cool.

"No...... I mean I don't think so. He's been blowing me off, but we were fine yesterday," she replied. "Sorry, I don't know," I said walking away. On my way to the bathroom, I turned the corner and bumped into Cameron with his friends. "Oh........ uh.......... sorry," I said awkwardly. He smiled and looked down at me. "Um....... Bianca is..... looking for you," I said pointing my finger to where I saw her last.

"Yeah, I know," he replied. "Then go talk to her," I said going around him and his friends. "Hey guys," I said waving to his friends. He quickly ran after me grabbed my hand before I went into the restroom. "Your just gonna blow me off like that?" he asked harshly. "What are you talking about? Nothing happened between us....... remember?" I replied. I pulled my hand away and walked in.

I ignored Cam through out the whole day. He kept trying to get to me but I avoided him.