1:23 am

*Cameron's POV*

It was about 1:23 am when my phone kept vibrating excessively. It was an unknown number. "Hello?" I said groggily and rubbing my eyes. "Hello?!" I said angrily as no one answered. "Cameron?" said a familiar voice crying excessively. "Hello? Mrs. Acer?" I said. "Yeah, it's me," she said crying hard. "What happened? What is it? Are you okay?" I asked very worried. "It's not me," she cried. My heart dropped for what I knew she was gonna say next. "It's Abby," she cried even more after saying her name.

"What? What happened?!" I exclaimed over the phone getting up and getting dressed. "She was in an accident, but her car was the only car at the scene," she cried. "Is she okay?! Is she alive?!" I asked frantically. "She's not okay but she's alive," she said crying. "I'm on my way, which hospital is it?!" I asked half crying.

I rushed to the hospital and went up the the floor Abby's mom was on. The elevator door dinged and there was Mrs. Acer sitting down crying. I rushed over to her and gave her a warm hug. "Is she okay? Can I see her?" I said with my eyes beginning to tear up. "We can't see her yet," she said calmly sitting me down wiping her tears. "What?! That's bullshit, why can't we see her?!" I yelled. "Cam stop they're gonna take you out if you don't quiet down," she said. "I'm sorry I'm sorry," I said beginning to break down into tears. "Where was her car?" I asked afraid to hear the answer.

She sniffled and showed me a picture on her phone. The car was upside down, really dented with smoke coming out, and inside of a dried canal. "How could anyone do this?" I whispered quietly. "I don't know," she whispered back quietly and started crying. I began to cry and took her hand. "She'll be okay, I think. She's a strong person," I said trying to comfort her. We sat in silence for I don't know how long because I dozed off.

I awoke the sound of faint voices. I opened my eyes very little with blurry vision & Abby's mom was talking to the doctor. "She may have lost her memories because she hit her head pretty hard. It's not for sure but it's a possibility." I heard the doctor say. I got up immediately and walked towards them. "How is she can I see her?" I said quickly. "Yes but she's unconscious right now." said the doctor. "How's the baby?" I asked quickly. The doctor gave me a grief look and sighed. "Are you the father?" he asked. "Yes I am, now you wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked angrily.

"I'm sorry sir but..... the baby........ she didn't make it," he said. "You can find out that early?" I asked. He nodded in reply. "It was a girl," I said beginning to break down. "I'll give you two a moment," he said walking off. I buried my face in my palms and immediately poured my tears into it. "Do you want to see her?" asked Abby's mom as she grabbed my arm gently. I followed her into the room and could barely look at the scene.

She was wearing a oxygen mask and had stitches on the side of her forehead. She had a neck cast and bruising on her cheek. She had a cut on her lip and had scratches on her arms. She still looked beautiful as she always did. We stayed in there for about an hour before I left home. "You'll call me if anything happens right?" I asked Abby's mom. "Of course I will," she replied. I left home and laid down on my bed not wanting to think at all. I checked my phone and had many missed calls and messages from my friends.

I laid down for about 5 minutes till there was knocking on my door downstairs. I walked downstairs and opened the door. "Yo! What the fuck man, where you been?" said Johnson inviting himself in along with all my other friends. I gave them the handshakes weakly & we all went to the living room. "Where's you family yo?" asked Nash. "Sierra's at school and my parents are at work," I replied blankly looking down at the ground.

"Dude have you been crying?" asked Matthew seriously. "Yo for real? Have you? What happened?" asked Gilinsky. I gave a big sigh my eyes watered just about to say it. "Abby's in the hospital," I blurted quickly before I broke down into tears. "Oh fuck, what happened?" asked Shawn. "Car accident," I said with my voice trembling. "Oh fuck, is she okay?" asked Taylor. "No, she's not okay, but she's alive," I said. "At least she's alive," I said looking down at the ground feeling a tear stream down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away trying to hide it from them.

"Dude it's okay. You can cry.... honestly. Just let it out," said Matt. All the others agreed and nodded their head. With that being said I immediately looked down to the ground & began crying. I felt a bunch of hands on my back patting or rubbing my back. "Let it out," I hear Nash say. "The baby didn't make it....... she didn't make it," I said looking up. "She?" said Matt. I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry bro," they all said a few seconds after one another and leaned in for a hug. My phone vibrated and I immediately answered. "Hello?" I said frantically. "Cam, it's Abby..." said Abby's mom. "What? What happened to Abby?!" I said worriedly. "She woke up, and she still has her memories so no memory loss," she said relieved. "Okay, I'll be there shortly," I replied happily. "Aw fuck, Abby woke up. I gotta go, I don't know about you guys but I'm going," I said quickly getting up. They all got up and left out the door with me.