Psychotic

*Abby's POV*

I opened Cam's door and saw Bianca standing there. I couldn't even look at her straight in the eye because I was too ashamed and embarrassed. I walked past her not even looking at her & felt her give me cold hard stare. I left for home & headed straight upstairs to my room listening to my music. About an hour later there was a knock on my door. I headed downstairs and opened the door.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!!" Binky yelled barging in and knocking me down causing me to fall straight on my back. "Look I'm so fucking sorry okay? It was only a one time thing & things are over between us now okay?!" I struggled saying with her in top of me. "Oh!! A one time thing?!! Not what I fucking heard!!" she yelled. "Get the fuck off me!!" I shouted. "You don't want to fucking mess with me,"'she said as she held me down trying to choke me.

"Why the fuck not huh?" I asked struggling to get her hands off me. "Because I took wrestling for 3 years," she said proudly. It's a no wonder why she was so good at keeping me down. "Oh yeah? Well fucking took boxing basically my whole life!!" I shouted pushing her off me. I quickly got up and got on top of her pinning her arms down. "Look this is an immature way to settle things okay? Let's just talk about this," I said. "Fuck you!" she screamed and spat at me.

I felt nothing but rage at this point and just started punching her. She screamed in anger and pushed me over. She got on top and started swinging at my face. "Did Cam tell you that we had sex?" she said happily whilst holding me down choking me. "that's right. I'll tell you every single detail before you go to sleep. because it'll be the last thing you remember," she said sternly.

"We fucked but the only difference was that I wasn't a bet. He said it was nice. Much more nicer than you. And I felt so much more better," she said still holding me down. I felt tears streaming down my temple into my hair. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!!" I yelled. I felt so much rage and anger I pushed her off of me and started choking her. I felt in some sort of trance that I couldn't do anything else but look at her & continue putting pressure.

Her face began turning red in seconds, her eyes began to tear up and turn red. She tried to speak but nothing g came out. She tried grabbing my hands but apparently in the moment I was stronger than her. I heard a faint familiar voice but I couldn't make out who it was. Every sound seemed blocked out and echoey. "Abby what the fuck is wrong with you?!!" said a loud voice. It was Cam right next to me pushing me off of Binky.

I blinked variously from my trance and looked at Binky as Cam was caressing her. My eyes widened as I saw her face. it's was so red & her eyes were also very red with tears. My handprints were still on her neck but slowly fading away. "What the fuck were you guys doing?" he asked angrily. I sat in silence notknowing what to say since I didn't know what I was doing in the moment.

I backed up from the scene and resting my head on my hands using my knees as support. Cameron got her up and walked out the door. I sat there for about 20 minutes before getting up to close the door and cleanup the disaster.