We're cool for the summer

Nick rubbed his eyes and leaned back against the headboard of the bed. He's been trying to write a song for the last two hours, but nothing seems to be right. He closed his eyes for a moment and let out a frustrated sigh. The singer knew he should probably put down the laptop and take a break. But the perfectionist in him won't let him. "Fuck...", he mumbled and bit down on his lower lip as he starred at the blank page on his laptop. After 10 more minutes, he knew he should just give up for the day.

He closed the laptop and placed it down on the night stand. The singer grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV, trying to relax a little.After a while, he heard a knock on the door and Demi walked in slowly, wearing a her white robe. Nick raised an eyebrow. He couldn't help but smirk at the look on her face and Demi smiled back at him, closing the door behind her. "You seemed stressed earlier.", she said, her voice low and seductive. Nick shrugged. "Just a little...", he said and watched her walk towards the end of the bed.

Demi opened her robe slowly and let it slide down her arms, her eyes dark and her lips curled up into a smirk. Nick licked his lips and let his eyes wander up and down her body, admiring every curve as she stood in front of him wearing nothing but that blue outfit she wore in her music video. "Damn, baby.", he mumbled and relaxed a little more against the headboard. He turned off the TV and focused on his girlfriend who slowly began to crawl up to him.

Nick could feel his cock throbbing a little in his boxers, growing a little harder as her hands began to move up his legs. "Maybe I can help you get rid of that stressful, tense feeling?", Demi asked, her voice innocent but the look in her eyes was far from that. Nick swallowed down the lump in his throat. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her body as she moved closer and soon brushed her lips against his and down his jaw towards his ear. "Just lean back and enjoy.", the singer whispered and nibbled on his earlobe gently.

Demi hooked her fingers under the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down, letting them fall down to the ground. Nick took a deep breath. At this point, he was already rock hard for her. She knew how much he loved that outfit and she definitely loved teasing him. Demi ran her hand up his thigh, closer and closer to his bulge. "I'm gonna make you feel real good right now.", she hummed and it didn't took long until she pulled down his boxers as well, revealing his hard cock.

Nick groaned a little as soon as he felt her hand around his length. She began to rub him slowly , her eyes locked with his. Demi leaned down and ran her tongue over the tip of his dick before she took him into her mouth and began to suck gently. Nick inhaled sharply and his fingers moved into her hair, grabbing a first-full of her dark locks. "Oh shit, baby.", he hummed and closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the headboard. Demi twirled her tongue around the tip, her hand stroking him.

She was so good at giving head. Nick always enjoyed it. "You taste so good, baby.", Demi moaned and took him back into her mouth. This time, she took him a little deeper and began to bob her head up and down on him while sucking a little harder. Her free hand moved to his balls, massaging the gently. Nick could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat and he let out a loud groan, pushing her further down against him.

"Fuck baby...you're sucking that cock so good.", he said and looked down on her, smirking. She definitely knew how to make him feel good and how to make him forget about all the stress he had. Nobody could make him feel like this. Nick instinctively bucked his hips up, fucking her mouth a little bit. "Demi...I-I'm so close.", he breathed out and Demi looked up to him, taking him out of her mouths.

She stroked his cock faster and kissed his lips passionately. "I wanna taste your cum.", she whispered and was soon right back down between his legs, wrapping her lips around his hard member. She sucked harder and continued the pace around his cock until Nick felt his orgasm building up inside of his stomach. He tangled both of his hands into her hair, rocked his hips up a little harder and he moaned loudly as his cum shot into her mouth. "Oh fuck!", he mumbled.

Demi swallowed his load before she licked him clean. She pulled back slowly, still rubbing him gently. She smirked and kissed up his stomach until she reached his lips and tugged on his bottom lip playfully. "You're so hot.", Nick whispered and grabbed her face, kissing her passionately. He was so in love with this woman. "I love you.", Demi said and straddled his hips. The night was young and Nick knew that she'd help him clear his head even more.