You're mine

Demi tapped her foot impatiently as she looked up to the numbers, waiting for the elevator to arrive at their hotel floor. As soon as number 8 lightened up and the doors swung open, she was out before Nick could say another word. The young man clenched his teeth, sighed and followed her down the hallway. He knew it was only a matter of time until his own jealousy would come between them. The timing was just really bad. Originally, they were really excited to walk the red carpet together. It was their first time as a couple, even though they've already been dating for a year.

It was an important gala in New York, one that many celebrities attended and of course Wilmer had to show up as well. Nick tried his best to ignore him and not pay too much attention to his obvious attempt to flirt with Demi, but as soon as Wilmer started touching her and brushing his lips over her temple and cheeks, Nick had enough. Of course it wasn't the best location to lose his shit, but his jealousy kicked in immediately. He was just really scared of losing Demi, especially to a guy she's been with for years.

As they both walked to their hotel room, Demi looked through her purse. "Where is that fucking card? God damn it!", she groaned in frustration and Nick pressed his lips together. He could've told her to stay calm, but he knew that would only piss her off more so he just reached into his pocket and held the card up in front of her. He opened the door and Demi quickly rushed passed him, kicking her heels against the wall. Nick shrugged off his jacket and opened his tie. "Are you planing on staying mad at me the whole night?", he asked and Demi took a deep breath.

"I'm planing on ignoring you because if I speak one more word to you I might actually lose it completely.", he said through clenched teeth and walked into the bathroom, taking off her jewelry. Nick sat down on the bed and opened the buttons on his sleeves before he leaned down and took off his shoes. "Oh really? Good to know that it makes you so mad that I'm just really protective of you.", he said quietly and Demi immediately looked around the corner. "What did you just say?", she asked and raised an eyebrow before stepping into the room completely.

Nick stood up and rolled his eyes before he began to unbutton his shirt. "Did you listen to yourself earlier? Did you actually think before you acted like an asshole?", Demi said, her voice getting louder. Nick frowned. "So that's what this is all about? You're scared of your reputation or something?" Demi chuckled sarcastically, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Nick swallowed down the lump in his throat and took off his watch, placing it down on the table. "I'm really sorry that it obviously makes you so angry that your boyfriend is scared of losing you."

Demi sighed loudly. "Oh please.", she said and pushed her hands into her hips. "You wanna know what makes me angry?", she said and took a step closer to him. "The fact that you obviously don't trust me at all." At this point, Demi was yelling at him and Nick clenched his teeth even more, trying to keep his anger at a low. "God, Wilmer is my ex, yes...but he's a good guy and I'm not gonna pretend like I hate him just because you can't control your jealous ass.", the singer yelled.

Nick looked at her. "Of course I trust you. I don't trust him, Demi!", Nick yelled back and stepped closer to her as well. Their face were inches apart and Demi shook her head. "You're ridiculous. As if I'd ever let him try to-..." Demi couldn't finish her sentence. Nick had already cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her roughly. The singer took a deep breath before she returned the kiss and placed her hands on his exposed chest, feeling his muscles moved beneath her fingertips. "You're so hot when you're angry.", Nick groaned into the kiss.

Demi bit down on his lower lip. "And you're an asshole.", she whispered. Nick smirked and spun her around, pushing her against the wall. His hands grabbed hers and he placed them onto the wall as well as his lips moved closer to her ear. "I think I should remind you that you're mine.", he mumbled and pressed his growing cock against Demi's ass. She let out a little whimper and instinctively pushed her ass back against him as well. "I hate you.", she said, but couldn't hold back the smirk.

Nick let go of her hands and pushed her short dress up to reveal her beautiful ass, running his palms over her cheeks gently before he grabbed her thong and pushed it down quickly. Demi gasped and looked at him over her shoulder, biting down on her lower lip. "You wanna fuck me?", she smirked and Nick squeezed her ass roughly before he let his hand collide with her skin. The singer quickly opened the zipper of his pants and pulled his hard cock out, pushing it into her quickly.

Demi moaned loudly and closed her eyes, rolling her ass back against him. "Oh fuck, Nick.", she mumbled and felt his fingers digging into the skin on her hips. Nick adjusted himself behind her, his hand grabbing a fist full of her hair to pull her head back as he began to pound into her. "Yeah baby...", he groaned and bit down on her earlobe. "You're mine.", he mumbled and reached around her waist. He found her clit and began to rub it in tight circles.

Demi let out a little scream and arched her back. She reached behind her and held onto his shirt as he continued fucking her from behind. God, she loved angry sex. It was hot and rough and he had no mercy, which was probably her favorite thing in the world. "Yes, Nick! Fuck yes!", she screamed and felt her walls clenching around him as he let his hand collide with her ass once again. "You're so fucking hot.", Nick groaned and licked his lips. "Come on, baby...come for me.", he mumbled.

Demi swallowed hard and closed her eyes again. her hand found his between her legs to keep it in place. He was still rubbing her clit in a perfect pace and she could already feel her legs trembling. The singer could barely stand straight. The only thing that kept her on her feet was Nick's grip on her. "Fuck! I'm coming...I'm...Oh shit!", Demi screamed and clenched around his cock tightly. Nick groaned at the feeling and after a few more thrusts, he emptied himself inside of her.

"Fuck, baby.", he smirked and kissed her neck before he pulled out of her. Demi turned around and leaned her back against the wall, breathing heavily as she looked up to her boyfriend. She smirked and ran her hand through her dark hair. "Yeah, I'm definitely yours.", she said and kissed him passionately before she headed to the bathroom, letting her dress fall to the ground on the way.

Nick took a couple of deep breaths and shrugged off his shirt before he opened his pants and took them off as well. The singer rushed towards Demi and wrapped his arms around her. "Time for a second round, don't you think?", he smirked and Demi nodded before she kissed him again.