Wedding Bliss

Author's note: ATTENTION! HEAVY SMUT COMING YOUR WAY :D So, if you don't feel comfortable with that, you should probably not read this story. It's one of the longest I've ever written, probably the best smut I've written in a while, but still not the greatest :D Does that make sense? I have no idea. Whatever, hope you enjoy it. I didn't proofread this so excuse spelling and grammar errors :)

He wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or if he was reading way too much into it. But he knew one thing for sure: The way she moved her hips to the music, wearing one of the most beautiful and sexy dresses he's ever seen her in, definitely did things to him. His mind was wandering to all kinds of inappropriate places. The fact that he already saw her body in the most intimate way possible didn't help as his eyes wandered from her chest down to her hips. She swayed them perfectly to the beat and Nick quickly raised his drink to his lips. he desperately wanted to go over to her and be close to her again, but there were people around, most of them his own family and mutual friends. He couldn't risk it.

Nick tried to mentally prepare himself for Joe's wedding, knowing that Demi was going to attend and the last time he's seen her in person was at the Jingle Ball. They hung out after their performances, flew back in the same private jet and it slowly turned into the night that changed everything between them forever. After landing, Nick offered to hang out some more and they headed over to his place. One thing led to the other and before they both realized what they were doing, they were all over each other. Saying it was the best sex he's ever had was an understatement. It was so much better than anything he's ever experienced because it was so much more than just lust and them being horny, at least to him. He fell for her a long while ago. Nick wasn't sure when exactly it happened, but his feelings towards her definitely changed sometime between breaking up with Olivia and going on tour with Demi.

The only person who knew was Joe. There wasn't much Nick could do to hide it from his older brother. They knew each other too well and Joe knew if Nick was in love or not. It wasn't hard for him to find out who Nick was in love with either. Joe always thought him and Demi would make an incredible couple and that it was only a matter of time until they'd end up in bed together.

"You're enjoying the view, huh?" Nick turned around and saw Joe sitting down next to him, sipping on his drink as well.

"Shut up." Nick said and licked his lips. He couldn't help but smirk a little because Joe was right. He actually did enjoy the view.

"It's funny...I actually always thought you'd be the next to get married. Seems like I won that race, though." Joe smirked and nudged his little brother's arm.

Nick didn't know if he should laugh about it. He knew that he wasted a lot of time. he should've had the balls to talk to Demi about his feelings much earlier. Who knows where they'd be now?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Joe asked.

Nick forced himself to take his eyes off of Demi who was still having the time of her life on the dancefloor. He looked at his brother and pressed his lips together.

"Sometimes...There are moments I wonder if there is a real chance that Demi and I could be more than just best friends. I mean, what if I would've been brave enough and told her about my feelings earlier?" he asked and shrugged. Joe leaned back in his chair and loosened his tie. He knew his brother was head over heels for her. "How did you tell Sophie you love her? I mean, I can't just go up to her and be like "Hey Demi, we've been best friends for years, but I actually love you more than that.""

Joe chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. You can't do that. That would be really awkward." Joe smirked and took a deep breath. "How told Sophie? It really wasn't that special to be honest. I just followed my heart. There was a moment when I just knew she was the one and that no other woman could compete." Joe explained.