Awkward Confessions

~  ♡  ~

STRAIGHT TO THE STORYY!!!

(But please do read the note in the end. ^  ^)

Neru's POV

Dell..

Dell just..

He.. He just..

He pulled away after 2 long seconds.

"You stopped crying." He gave me a genuine smile. Not a smirk, nor a grimace, but a real smile.

OMG!!

I think my cheeks turned extra red after that.

"W-what was that about? I t-thought you d-don't like m-me?" I stuttered, still in shock.

"I didn't say I didn't like you.." he said, his eyes darting everywhere except on me. "I just told you not to love me.. remember?"

"So there's hope for me, then?" I excitedly said and grinned.

"Oh, shut up." He grumbled. But I swore I saw him smile. "I don't like you.. but I don't hate you either.."

"Oh, so you lied earlier when I said that you hated me?" Fufufu, Dell, you're trapped.

"I! Uh..." He immediately looked away from me and blinked. "I.. wasn't lying! I hate you."

"Hehe, it's so good to see you suffer~"

"Hey! I'm the sadist here, you! Don't steal my role!"

"Too late!"

Miku's POV

"Wh-what?" I stared at Len as I felt my cheeks turn red. "D-did you say something?"

"I-I.. U-uh.." Len immediately stared at the ground. "I said I love.. unicycles!" He looked back at me and grinned. "Yeah, I love youuu-unicycles!" Aaah, he almost said it again!!

"A-are you sure that that's what you said?" Oh crap, my heart's beating so hard.

"Of course!" He looked away again. "I.. Uh, got inspired and, uh, started to like unicycles!" You frucking liar! I know I heard something else!

"S-since when?" Oh come on! I know you said 'I love you' Len! I know you did!

"Er, yesterday?" He said. Len you fridging jerk!

Please say it again!

I wanna know..

If you really do love me back!

"We hanged the whole day yesterday, right? When were you inspired?" JUST SAY IT AGAIN, MY GOSH.

"I saw a TV at the corner of the street."

"A random TV on the street?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why would anyone leave a random TV on the street?"

"Because it was old? Anyway, then that's when I saw this clown-"

"On the TV?"

"Yes! On the TV-"

"Hold on, you actually managed to look and watch a clown on an old TV? Isn't that pretty scary for a scaredy cat like you?"

"Okay, first off, that's just mean." He pouted. "Second, it was just a quickly glance anyway. So that's when I saw a clown riding on a car-"

"You mean unicycle?"