Jamais Vu (BTS)

Summary: Sooyoung and Jungkook just got married when a terrible car accident happened, leading Sooyoung to her death and Jungkook to a visionless world. This incident forced the Jeons to ask you, a caregiver who sounded like Sooyoung, to pretend like you were Jungkook's late wife in order to convince him to push through his eye surgery.

Would you do it?

alternatively,

"I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet."

Pairing: rich husband!jungkook x caregiver!reader

Genre: fluff, angst, smut, hurt/comfort, slight married au, (pretend wife) slight strangers to lovers (it's really complicated.)

Warnings: car accident, resulting to severe injuries and death, cursing, blood, JK is in coma for weeks, GUYS LISTEN: JK will be in a car accident and the consequences are INACCURATE. He's only alive because of a 'miracle.' Seriously, the motif of this fic is INACCURACY lmao, discussion of eye surgery, identity theft, FRAUD!!!! OC takes advantage of JK's disability, FRAUD, FRAUD, and did I mention fraud already? dubious consent, rape, JK cums in his pants, kissing, oral sex (f.receiving) tricked into having sex (y'all JK thought OC is his wife) handjob, thigh riding, multiple orgasms, physical violence, stalking, death threats, trauma, JK is seventeen when he got into a relationship with 25 y/o Sooyoung, so you know, grooming! suicidal thoughts, power tripping, mention of smoking (pot) slut shaming, human trafficking, abandoning of a newborn baby, foreplay in public (swimming pool) unprotected sex, hate fucking??? rough sex??? squirting, impregnation kink, OC and JK banged against the piano. ah. JK is a pianist but i don't know anything about this organ (IM SORRY)

dictionary: sajangnim - boss | male: hyung - older brother | noona - older sister | jagiya: darling/baby/honey

Jeon Jungkook was barely eighteen when he married Sooyoung—the girl who he claimed was the love of his life.

He was so into her that he didn't even bat an eyelash when his parents threatened to cut him out of the will.

"I don't care. I love Sooyoung and I will marry her." Jungkook tongued the inside of his cheek, sending a nasty glare to his mother. "Even if you disinherit me."

Even if you disinherit me. Such a bold thing to say for someone who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Jungkook was raised in a world where he could have anything he wanted with just a snap of his fingers.

He lived off his parents' money, not knowing real responsibility. All this time he was inside a bubble made out of diamond.

But this bubble popped when he turned his back on his family to be with Kang Sooyoung.

"I can't believe we really did it!" Sooyoung squealed in the passenger seat, the adrenaline hadn't worn off yet. It had been less than an hour since she got married.