Walk You Home (BTS)

pairing: general!jungkook x medical practitioner!reader

content warnings & genre: fluff, angst, smut: kissing, ass play, (OC used candlestick as sex toy) spitting, biting, handjob, blowjob.paraplegia, misogyny, sexism, blood, death, injury, historical au. Anon, I really tried to incorporate all of your requests hhhhhh

word count: 4k

Please note that the author doesn't have enough knowledge about paraplegia. I tried my best to research it, so please forgive me if there are some inaccuracies in this fic. The same goes with the history of kingdoms mentioned here. I made my own world while writing this fic. I just used existing terms like "Goryeo." Also, I just finished reading by Meatbun, so this fic is heavily inspired by the said novel. Feel free to check it out and scream with me. Ahhhh <333

935, Goryeo

935, Goryeo.

It had been eight years since the biggest war of three kingdoms ended.

Millions of lives perished;

Wives lost their husbands;

Children lost their parents;

Aristocrats lost their riches;

Slaves lost their souls;

And then there's Jungkook.

General Jeon Jungkook, who had lost his pride and glory the second Jimin, his best friend, decided to betray the Goryeo Kingdom.

During that time, Jimin was the most trusted subordinate of General Jeon. The two of them worked in harmony to defeat nations that had been wishing to see Goryeo crumble.

Jungkook had never once lost in a war before. Everybody believed in him; even the emperor of Goryeo recognized his military prowess, notwithstanding the fact that it could lead to Jungkook seizing control over the throne.

But Jungkook didn't really have an interest in being a king. What he longed for was a tranquil life with his loved ones, particularly with you, his fiancée.

Yes, before Jimin defected, Jungkook had everything life could offer. People respected him, his subordinates trusted him with their lives, and then there's you, a medical practitioner who loved him dearly.

The you who had accompanied him through the wars. You were one of those few people who had the courage and a good heart, ignoring those men who kept on whining, 'you're just a woman, 'you're nothing without General Jeon,' 'you're only living in the shadow of your brother.'

But the truth was, those men weren't even half of the woman that you were. Goryeo wouldn't win a single war without your gentle hands. You had saved countless lives, bringing back those who were on the brink of death to light.

You were the reason why children still had their fathers.

You were the reason why the Goryeo soldiers could immediately stand up after blood dripped down their bodies.