Me? Jealous? Oh, Please! (JJK: Satosugu)

Summary: After Geto Suguru's defection, satosugu becomes old news—at least, this is what everyone at Jujutsu Tech thinks. Only Megumi, oh poor Megumi, knows that his sensei slash 'father wanna be' continuously pines after his almost-boyfriend, who is now a cult leader.

Or

Five times Megumi is forced to watch his Gojo-sensei deny his jealousy, and the one time Gojo openly admits it.

***

Rumor in Jujutsu Tech has it that Fushiguro Megumi is a scary sorcerer, and no—it has nothing to do with Gojo Satoru being his sensei.

Megumi has everyone shaking because of the disgusting amount of times he has tried summoning Mahoraga:

Someone looked at Yuuji the wrong way? You bet that person will hear Megumi calling forth his strongest shikigami.

Waking up and realizing his phone wasn't charging all night? Nobara, a lover of chaos, swears she doesn't mind tripping over her foot so she can hurriedly stop Megumi with his ridiculous "with this treasure, I summon" speech.

Even Maki and the other senpais went a little crazy trying to stop Megumi from summoning Mahoraga for every minor inconvenience in his life.

Megumi has to admit that the rumor about him is true. But aren't they focusing on the wrong thing? Nothing bad has happened after he attempted to give his all. If anything, jujutsu sorcerers should pay attention to the menace that is Gojo Satoru.

Frankly speaking, Megumi finds it strange that no one else seems to notice his sensei's extremely jealous behavior. Everyone automatically assumes that being the strongest means he is incapable of feeling insecure.

Megumi supposes there's some truth in that. For his sensei only ever loses his shit when it comes to Geto Suguru.

𓆝 1:
Megumi first got a glimpse of Gojo's jealousy back when he was in 1st grade. Gojo has just taken him and Tsumiki under his wing, then. Despite his silliness, Megumi can't deny that Gojo knows what's best for children.

Today, Gojo takes Megumi shopping for school supplies and other stuff. Gojo and Tsumiki already went to the mall yesterday. Gojo doesn't want to bring them together since he wants to give each kid his attention.

It's Megumi's pamper day today.

Gojo picks up a pencil case worth a hundred dollars, "What do you think about this one, Megumi-chan? I'm transferring you and your sister to the best elementary school here in Tokyo. You have to be good. I don't want anyone complaining to me that I have a stupid son."

Gojo takes pride in addressing himself as the father of two little Fushiguros. Meanwhile, Megumi makes sure to debunk Gojo's claim. In fact, the words "You're not my father" are already at the tip of his tongue, but he swallows them back into his stomach.

Megumi can't afford to make Gojo sad, not when he has lost his smile and is now staring into nothingness.

"What's wrong with you?" Seven-year-old Megumi knits his brows together, about to punch Gojo's legs, when he suddenly hears someone calling his guardian's name.

"Satoru~"

The voice is extremely soft and melodious, almost like a purr. This is the first time Megumi heard someone called Gojo using his first time.

Megumi can't help but feel slightly amazed. How can anyone be so soft to someone as annoying as Gojo?

"Long time no see." The voice blesses Megumi's ears again. His eyes move to trace where the voice is coming from. It turns out that Gojo is not staring into nothingness but is looking at the owner of that angelic voice.