Serendipity (BTS)

Summary: You were disgustingly in love with your coldhearted boss named Park Jimin.

Alternatively,

"I'm your Calico cat, here to see you."

Pairing: CEO!Jimin x Secretary!Reader

Genre & Warnings: fantasy au, angst, fluff (?) [This fic is part of my INTRO SERIES.]

Aside from the fact that Park Jimin was the epitome of beauty, your colleagues didn't understand why else would you be head over heels with him

Seriously. What was wrong with you? How could you fall in love with Park Jimin when it was obvious that he was the human version of Satan? He wasn't just bad, he was vile.

You had been working as his secretary for ten years and yet, you only saw him smile less than ten times. Jimin was always scowling and always clenching his jaw. Most of the time, he was pissed off. But in his defense, it's only because his employees were "fucking dumb." Jimin said this under his breath while crumpling the piece of paper in his hand.

You watched as his Adam's apple bobbed, still waiting for the perfect time to ask if he needed you to fix whatever the people working for him had caused.

You didn't have to wait long though. Jimin turned his glare at you, his burning eyes were almost as bright as his golden desk name plate: Chief Executive Officer Park Jimin.

"What was my schedule last Friday?" You couldn't help but flinch upon hearing his rough voice.

You were used to seeing him irritated, but never to you. This was because you always made sure to do your best in order to please him.

The admiration you had for Jimin was really out of this world.

"It was your birthday, Sir. I cancelled all your meetings as per request—"

You weren't able to finish your response because Jimin was already cursing you.

"You fucking what?" He asked even though he heard you just fine. He knew that you cancelled his meetings last week.

"I cleared your schedule last Friday." He was demanding an answer so you repeated it.

But you wished you did not.

If you only knew that he was going to throw hurtful words at you, then you wouldn't have said anything. Perhaps you would even try to turn back time if you could.

Unfortunately you couldn't.

"How could you clear my schedule without informing me!?" Jimin clenched his fist, raising his voice.

He never raised his voice. His tone was always rough, but never really loud. He didn't have to shout since he could already make someone feel small just by looking at them. The fact that he was screaming now only meant that you royally screwed up.