Quiet My Tears With The Touch Of Your Hands (BSD: Soukoku)

Summary: Dazai suggests he and Chuuya cuddle to sleep so he can nullify Chuuya's ability and see if he can dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rustling in his apartment window should've been the first red flag. Unfortunately, Chuuya is too damn tired from his mission overseas to care. He chooses to ignore the sound as he shrugs off his coat and hastily removes his shoes.

Wine sounds good right now. Perhaps tonight is the perfect time to open a bottle of Domaine Romanée-Conti. Chuuya is just thinking about this when the smile blooming on his face comes to a halt. The rustling sound in his window turns into a loud thud.

Chuuya can't ignore it anymore—not when the thud is followed by a high-pitched greeting from a stinky Mackerel.

"Hey, Chuuya~" It is Dazai. He beams at Chuuya, waving his noodle arm as he struggles to get on his feet. Dazai broke into the redhead's apartment through the window. While pulling his prank, Dazai accidentally lost his footing, falling on his butt.

Chuuya feels a vein in his head popping out. He bares his teeth at the detective, "What the fuck are you doing here."

Chuuya used to let Dazai off the hook whenever he broke into his apartment before, but that was only because they were partners then. Now, Dazai isn't even part of the mafia anymore. He defected to be a part of an opposing agency.

There is no need to welcome him home.

Professionalism is a blurred line for Dazai, though. He ignores Chuuya's question, eyes roaming around the place like an agitated waste of bandages.

"Where is she?" Dazai goes to the kitchen, the living room, and even Chuuya's bedroom. Stupidly, Chuuya follows him like a dumb puppy.

"Chibi, where is she?" Dazai repeats, his shoulders deflated when he doesn't find what he's looking for.

Chuuya huffs in annoyance, "What the heck are you talking about, Dazai? Are you crazy? There's no one in here! I live alone!"

The detective is the only one with the gall to barge into the gravity manipulator's home. Heck, even Ane-san hasn't been here. Chuuya values his privacy. Dazai doesn't. He deludes himself into thinking that Chuuya is his dog. Whatever the Chibi owns, he owns too.

Dazai dramatically sucks in a deep breath. He crosses his arms, too, "Don't lie to me, Chuuya. I know you got yourself a pretty blonde girl in Norway!"

It's true. Dazai saw him taking that blonde girl to a fancy dinner, going as far as ordering the most expensive wine to impress her. Chuuya fell in love with that girl after only one date. He even proposed to her! With a diamond ring and all that fancy stuff! It makes Dazai wants to barf.

Disgusting Chibi!

"Oi, Dazai. Are you fucking high? What blonde girl are you talking about—wait! That's not the point!" Chuuya's eyes shrink. He clenches his jaw, "How did you even know I was in Norway?"

Mori orders Chuuya to deal with a female foe in Norway. She is an ability user messing up with the Port Mafia's European jewelry transactions. It's such a pain, really. That ability user is a blonde girl who can put anyone under a love spell through her charming face—this is how she wraps people around her fingers.

But Chuuya isn't dumb enough to go there without a plan. He has annihilated the enemy without so much a flutter of his eyelashes. He doesn't understand where Dazai gets the idea of him bringing that blonde girl back here in Yokohama.