5 - 4 = 1 (TGCF: Pei Ming x Yushi Huang)

Summary: Pei Ming is a sexy sexist who fell in love with a woman who does things 74927828218392x better than he does.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a time when the Kingdom of Xuli and Yushi maintained force civility, pretending like they were friends who didn't want to cut one another's throat. As a result, Pei Ming and the other officials of Xuli were forced to stay at Yushi to attend the enemy's national banquet.

General Pei had no complaints at first; his task was easy anyway. All he had to do was pretend to be friends with the people of Yushi to subtly gather some information they could use for the upcoming war. With his charming personality, almost everyone would surely be coaxed to give him what he wanted.

Sure enough, he got what he wanted:

Military intelligence, fame, good food, and most importantly, women . Who would have thought that the Kingdom of Yushi was a swarm of vixens? Xuli women greatly loved Pei Ming; however, he could only coax some of them to bed. It seemed like the girls who hadn't fallen into his hands had already been warned by those who knew his true colors: beware of General Pei. He's a womanizer. He'll just break your heart.

The girls back home were the complete opposite of Yushi women. Princesses and nobles in this foreign country didn't mind playing fire with Pei Ming.

"General Pei is so charming. Will he see me again?" In fact, they were the ones who initiated meeting with him. Again.

That's right. Pei Ming never strung them along. He liked to flirt, but once these women decided to bite, he'd immediately tell them that he could only warm their beds at night—no commitments or whatsoever. If the lady disagreed, Pei Ming wouldn't dare push them past their limits. You know what they say: there's plenty of fish in the sea. Pei Ming held this belief deep in his heart; this was why he never really got in trouble, even after many years of messing around.

"If the Princess wishes to see me—"

Pei Ming was abruptly cut off when a roar of laughter filled the air. This was a rare instance. The Royal Yushi Cultivation Hall was normally quiet. To distract the royal cultivators was like seeking death. The princes and princesses were already suffering by staying here against their will. They didn't need people to remind them of their misery.

"That stupid girl again!" Pei Ming's date said. She was the fourth princess of the Yushi Kingdom. See? It wasn't hard for him to find someone; even a princess threw herself at him.

"Isn't that Princess Yushi?" Pei Ming turned to face the fourth princess standing beside him, and then he pointed at the tallest tower inside the cultivation hall. On top of that tower was Yushi Huang, the sixteenth princess of Yushi Kingdom. Pei Ming heard that she was treated like a joke by her siblings simply because her mother was from the lowest-ranked of concubines.

"Someone took her ladder away." Pei Ming spoke, confused to see the fourth princess laughing with her siblings—the people who dared to ruin the peace here at Royal Cultivation Hall were none other than the princes and princesses of Yushi Kingdom. Guess they're not having a hard time here at all, huh?

How come they have the time to pull a prank like this? They were supposed to cultivate, but why did they steal the ladder of the sixteenth princess? Why were they mocking her? Yushi Huang looked miserable. How could she go down now?

"Is she going to be okay?" Pei Ming was starting to get worried. After all, Yushi Huang was still a princess. She must have been scared, thinking that she was alone and had no means to go down. It didn't help that her siblings were still mocking her.