Persona (BTS)

Summary: Kim Namjoon was a smart guy, genius even. But why couldn't he figure you out?

Alternatively:

You: "Persona, who the hell am I?"

Pairing: Professor!Namjoon x Student!Reader

Warnings: kissing, dry humping, inexplicit smut.

The club wasn't the best place to hang out and Kim Namjoon knew it

It wasn't like he was an introvert. He was actually the life of the party when he was still an undergrad student. College parties were usually held in his frat house.

Namjoon used to be a fun guy, always high and never dry.

People liked him because of his personality. Everyone envied him for being a thot while still having the highest gpa in class; however, all of this changed when he decided to work at the university right after graduation.

The thot guy with deep dimples was now known as the annoying and boring professor with deep dimples.

This was why he knew it was a bad idea to go to a club. He wasn't welcomed here anymore. Professors like him should be inside the office to work. He couldn't afford to be seen by his students like this—by 'this' he meant that he couldn't be seen when a girl was straddling his lap, kissing him fervently.

He couldn't help it though. You were so hot. Your soft lips felt good on the base of his neck. Your ass—God. He couldn't even begin to describe the feeling of his big hands gripping your bottom.

This was wrong in so many levels. You were sucking bruises all over his neck. He could only hope that he still had clean turtle necks or scarf to cover them. Namjoon knew it was inappropriate to show up in his class tomorrow while he was covered with hickeys.

It was the first day of classes tomorrow. The beginning of new semester. He wanted to paint a new image in school.

He wanted to appear like a cool professor. He no longer wanted to be called annoying and boring. He wanted his students to see him as a person who didn't just care about getting As.

Biology was already a difficult subject for many. College students didn't need an ass of a professor.

But change was never easy.

Namjoon was fifteen minutes late on his first day of class. He could feel the judgmental stares and smirks of his students.

He was so embarrassed. Namjoon hated people who were always late. He was strict when it came to attendance. There was no grace period. If you were late, even if it was only a few minutes, you would still be marked as absent.

"Uhm." Namjoon cleared his throat. He was standing proud and tall. The stern look was back. He wouldn't let anyone intimidate him.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, your professor for this—" He abruptly stopped introducing himself when he saw you.