My Name Is Whatever You Decide (2HA)

WARNING: see content warnings first before reading. (photo attached) Don't come at me in the comment section crying that this fic triggered you.

***

It was late at night. Mo Ran's eyes moved rhythmically with the rise and fall of Chu Wanning's shoulders. The older man's eyes were tightly shut, indicating he was fast asleep.

Mo Ran sighed; his right hand tentatively made its way to touch the man lying beside him. Chu Wanning repeatedly told him to sleep on the jade futon tonight, but it was impossible for Mo Ran to be apart from his husband.

"I want to sleep beside you, Wanning. Please. I can leave half a meter between us if you want, okay?" Mo Ran coaxed gently. His purplish eyes were difficult to ignore; they shone brightly when Chu Wanning let out a humph. Mo Ran took that soft sound as a concession to do as he pleaded.

Chu Wanning was feeling sick today. Truthfully, this was why he didn't want to sleep with him; he was afraid Mo Ran would catch a fever too.

But obviously, Mo Ran couldn't care less about that. His desire to touch Chu Wanning overpowered him as the half-meter distance between them shortened.

Mo Ran's hand bumped against Chu Wanning's forehead. Not a second later, he felt Chu Wanning gripping his treacherous hand.

"You're not so hot anymore. Shizun, don't be mad," Mo Ran smiled suavely before Chu Wanning could scold him. "Let me hug you, please? I'm cold."

Mo Ran knew he was being shameless. The blinding yellow light brightened up the room, crushing his bashful attitude.

He thought Chu Wanning had summoned tianwen to punish him, but the yellow light didn't come from the willow vine but from the ceiling.

The couple looked up at the same time. Mo Ran's eyes widened when a heavy object fell down their bed.

"Nghh—"

Chu Wanning and Moran heard a desperate moan. The next thing they knew, a naked man was already occupying the space separating them.

Mo Ran was dumbfounded. Chu Wanning, too; the color on his face promptly turned ashen. He flinched and stammered, "H-He looks like me."

"He does." Mo Ran nodded and sat up, licking his lips and salaciously peering down at the person who looked exactly like his husband.

Chu Wanning's eyes shrank. He also sat up and asked with difficulty, "Who would do this to... him ."

He found it hard to address the other person as himself, mainly because the other Chu Wanning was curled up in bed; his eyes were hazy as he shivered and panted.

Mo Ran forced himself to peel his gaze away from the naked man. He looked at Chu Wanning, "Who else but this venerable one."

For a moment, Mo Ran lost himself and mimicked Taxian-jun. The tip of Chu Wanning's ears burned. He scolded Mo Ran: "Shameless!"

Mo Ran smiled shyly, "Hehe. Sorry, Shizun. I just want to show you something. I believe he's Chu-Fei."

"I know." Chu Wanning looked solemn. "He's not m-me."

But who was he kidding? Chu Wanning knew he and Chu-Fei was the same person. He carried the memory of his past self. In fact, looking at Chu-Fei now made Chu Wanning vividly remember how he was forced to look at the mirror whole Taxian-jun hastily thrust into him.

Chu Wanning felt goosebumps pricking his skin. He said to Mo Ran, "We have to find a way to send him back to his world."

Chu Wanning knew how perilous it was to open the door of time, space, life, and death. The rift wouldn't be mended, and there would be a divine punishment for both worlds. It's not just that. He also knew how possessive Taxian-jun was. If they didn't return Chu-Fei to his original world, he might end up ground to dust like the daughter of those two grandmasters who fought before. Thinking this far, Chu Wanning couldn't help but tremble.