The Nerd's Bad Boy Boxing Partner

THIS IS AN INTRO TO THE CHARACTERS PLEASE READ THANKS:) enjoy

Hi, I'm Mackenzie Ryan. If you take a look at me, you'd think I'm your typical nerd. I'm short, a good 4'11. I have blonde curly, frizzy hair. I've always had my reading glasses and my books. I have no fashion sense, I guess. I just wear jeans and band shirts, like Every Avenue, Asking Alexandria, Down Town Fiction, etc. I'm only sixteen and a Junior in high school. I don't have many friends except one. Her name is Valerie Adams. I've known her since the sixth grade. She's looks like your usual bad ass. She has the pin straight black hair that reaches the middle of her back. She's tan, and her personality is tough. We look like complete opposites, but we're really the same. See, I'm not your "typical nerd". Don't get me wrong. I love to read and get good grades, and stuff, but are your typical nerds professional street fighters and boxers? Didn't think so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, I'm Shane Wilds. I'm the school badass, also known as the badboy. Everyone's terrified of me. I'm the king of the heap and all the girls love me. I'm a junior, but even the seniors are nervous when I'm around. This means I only have one friend. His name is Cameron Cade. He's my best friend and co fighter in the ring. We've known each other since first grade, but he's not accepted like I am. He's known as the emo fag at school which still pisses me off. He's skinny, pale, and has black hair, but he's fucking strong. That little fuck can take down any pro wrestler like a little weakling. Shit, I wouldn't piss him off. He and I look after one another. See, the little shit's fucking smart and helps me with my grades. In return, I look after him at school. Yeah, I might be his body guard in that hell hole but in the ring, he looks after me. At the fights in the streets, we are unstoppable. As of now, we're undefeated and it's going to stay that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST WANT TO SAY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE ~~ skittlesaholic1677