Chapter 6

Ch. 6

SHANE WILDS

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!" Some one cried. Frowning and groaning I opened my eyes to see Mackenzie standing there in her,holy Jesus, sports bra. And guess what, oh yeah it was black. Oh god!

"Good, your awake." She said, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts of what was left hidden below that small piece of cloth....

"Come on, down boy, I know I'm hot but let's go, you wanna work out you gotta get you're head in the game." She said a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes."what are we in High School Musical?" I asked dryly. She frowned.

"A high school musical? How does getting your head in the game have anything to do with a high school musical?" She asked confusion spread across her face.

I gaped at her. "You know Troy Bolton? Gabriella Montez? Getcha getcha get ya head in the game." I prompted, she raised her eyebrows, and I rolled my eyes.

" come on! You should know this!" I said.

"How do you know it?" She asked and I swear my cheeks turned red which was surprising. No one made me blush.

"Forget it." I mumbled rubbing my eyes still droopy from sleep, or lack there of.

"Ookay, any way, get your lazy ass up then let's go! Were burning daylight!" She said, clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes looked out my window.

"What the fuck! It's not even daylight out!" I cried, and Mackenzie shrugged.

"It's a figure of speech, let's go!" She said clapping her hands and walked out. Groaning I managed to drag myself out of the comfort of my bed and stretched to the roof. I sighed rubbing my eyes with the heels of my hands as I pulled out my clothes. I wore a black tee and some basketball pants. I went, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put my brown hair into a beanie, took a piss, then sauntered out.

My nose was jumped by a the aroma of food. I bee lined it to the kitchen to see Mackenzie eating an egg, with bacon and cheese, rolled up into a pancake.

"Da fuck?" I asked she frowned then she nodded.

"I dunno, my dad got me doing it." I nodded, sat down and I noticed she had a tall glass of black coffee. I smiled. Damn hard core, even I can't drink it black I have to have sugar in mine.

"Hurry up, eat then we are going, so let's go. I nodded then began to scarf my food down, but stopped to moan. Holy shit this was good.

"Ha, I know, but seriously hurry up." She urged. I nodded but looked at her as I ate. I still saw her bruises from the fight. They were all up her body.

"Ok, that's it, times up." She said. She chugged her coffee, turned to me and dragged me out. I managed to throw on some shoes and out we went.

We ran about five miles, and damn she was fast. I was barely keeping up with her.

"Jesus fucking Christ, slow down would ya woman!" I gasped. She smiled and I noticed she hadn't even broken a sweat. Me I was drenched. Finally after an hour long of hardcore running, we reached the gym. She pulled out a pair of keys from her work out bra and unlocked the door. She walked in holding the door open for me. I nodded stepping in and she turned on the lights. The gym lit up and I ran to the water fountain. I enthusiastically welcomed the cold water, as it soothed my dry throat. Finally groaning I turn to Mackenzie she was out on the matts taking out her phone from her bra(where she keeps it I don't know) and plugs it into the ihome dock.

I walk over to her, peel off the shirt that was getting uncomfortable and tossed it to the side.

"What you need the speakers for?" I asked and she looked up grinning, but I couldn't help but notice her staring at my six pack and her face even turned rosy....