~~~Lemon Version~~~ A Promise.

Hey everyone another special! And it's a lemon it's cute at first but then yea...I wont get to in depth....maybe XD This is for all you lemon lovers. I did the Clean one first for all of you who just want Basic X3. KawaiiPotatoe103 Asked me to do this in chapter 3 and i told her probably not when i first saw it. but then i thought about it and got more okay with figuring out how to make a lemon more...Lemony XD and until I was feeling up to the challenge of finally allowing my inner lemon just pop out for this Special. Have fun X///3. Also this has nothing to do with the story line or anything You are still Zelda's little sister but this takes place as if nothing has happened. It's confusing.

~~~~~~

Chapter 18: ~~~Lemon Version~~~ A Promise.

---

It was 10:30 at night, The bright crystal stars brightened the navy blue sky. You looked out on your balcony to hope to see A Elf Boy Hero, Link, in a Forest Green Tunic with eyes as blue as the Zora's Sea after the 5 years of him being on his journey. You giggled lightly as you thought about the Boy a bit. You always had a crush on him and was jealous of your sister, Zelda, Her and Link seemed like best friends, That you felt you could never compete with. Deep in your heart you felt that they were always meant for each other. But held onto a string of hope that maybe, Just maybe, you had a chance. It all started when (Name) And Link were little kids. And a Promise was made.

~~Flash Back~~

"Hurry, (Name)!" The 8 year old, Dirty Blonde/Blonde Haired boy, cried out while running while, a 7 year old, you on the other hand was scurrying to catch up but not try to get your dress dirty or else Impa might get upset. Link stopped in front of a big lake and sat under a Tree.

"This is my Resting spot I found the other day!" Link said proudly and puffed out his cheeks and chest. You giggled a bit and smiled looking around and sat next to him.

"It's Nice and calm here. I like it. Unlike the castle." (Name) mumbled which caught Link's attention.

"Hey (Name)! I have a Great Idea!" You cocked your head slightly and looked at him confused.

"Idea for what?"

"Here!" He got his little sword out from his case on his back and wrote 'Link and (Name)'s Spot' in the side of the tree. You watched shocked.

"But Link this is your spot. You found it. You shouldn't write my name." You felt guilty and looked down, but that was until.

"But I want to share it with you..." Your eyes widened with a light blush forming your cheeks.

"R-really....?" You looked at him as he nodded and sat back down.

"Yup...I thought about it. So I want you to be here too. Maybe when were are older...We could get married..." he blushed and your blush deepened as you laughed.

"Promise?" You held out your pinkie finger to him and he lifted his head and smiled.

"Promise." You both smiled and Pinkie promised, then Link added. "Let's get a cat too when we are older!"

"Okay!" (Name) giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of Course your alone time with him subsided once your sister came along and hung around. From then it seemed like he forgot. Which you couldn't blame him since it was 10 years ago, And you never would show anyone you were jealous let alone Link or Zelda. (Name) Sighed and rested her head on her hand looking down at the reflection of the moon in the distant lake. Every Past night you waited outside on the balcony for the Hero to arrive and to see him again after such a long time. You waited and waited until you heard the rustle of the bushes on the trees next to your balcony.