Hae's Welcome Note

Hi! I am Hae and I will be writing this fanfic of Lay. I'm kind of nervous about this fanfic because I think it's not gonna be as good as the previous fanfics that I made so I hope that you'll guide me through the end. If you don't like how the story goes then stop reading immediately and kindly remove this fanfic from your library.

This fanfic might have private chapters and before you can read it you have to follow me (you can unfollow me after finishing the fanfic, no big deal. :D)

Remember, please feel free to message me anytime. Just don't plug your story in my inbox.

Dos and Don'ts.

AVOID leaving comments like 'update', 'update more', 'ud', 'ud pleaseeeeee' and such.

I am craving for COMMENTS, wonderful, nice and cheerful comments.

Vote if you liked the chapter, don't if you didn't or if you simply don't want to. EASY, right?

Don't ask for a follow back, I didn't ask you to follow me anyway. But if you did, thank you.

MY MESSAGE BOARD is NOT your PLUGGING BOARD. Same as my inbox.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

Huang Zi Tao is my ultimate bias, I don't wanna be misunderstood again.

This fanfic will take 20 chapters, more or less.

I won't entertain everyone who wants appearances and roles.

I DO NOT update regularly, my readers since my first fanfic knows that.

I'm not mean, if you're not. But I transform into a b-tch if I find you rude.

I write notes at the end of the update and please find time to at least to read it and appreciate my effort.

Annnnnd, I call my loyal readers Magics. ❤️

This fanfic is under my In a Relationship Series and if you want to understand how the whole series flows then this is the list in order:

• In a Relationship With Tao of Exo
• In A Relationship with Suho of Exo
• Exclusively Dating Tao of Exo
• In a Relationship with Chanyeol of Exo
• In a Relationship with Baekhyun of Exo: His Fearless Sasaeng
• In a Relationship with Lu Han
• In a Relationship with Xiumin of Exo
• In a Relationship with Lay of Exo

That's all and enjoy!

Love you xx