s h i s i

ERRORS AHEAD

The real plot hasn't started yet so... calm your hearts down. Hahaha. Although we're halfway through the book already. Love you xx *whispers "comments"* ㅠㅠ

62K reads and we're just in our 14th chapterrrrrr omgggggg 💞💞

TWEET: #IARWLOE
——

I COULDN'T help but fan myself, even my back is sweating so much right now. I just can't believe that he just said that! "I-I thought you like that girl from Wuhan?" And how can he like me? I don't understand!

"She said likes me," he paused, "but I don't like her back."

Oh, then suddenly you like me? I don't get it! I know I'm supposed to be happy but I can't help but be confused as well, things just escalated too quickly. "Are you playing with me?" I asked, looking around the whole place to make sure we don't have anyone we know near us. "You know, like taking your revenge or something?"

His eyes darted to me, "I'm sorry for how I acted a few weeks ago, I just thought that you were playing with me. You're known to being popular among boys so I didn't know how I'm supposed to react.

"I was about to talk to you the next day especially when I heard that you were sick but I found you with that... other boy you hang out with, it just proved me of how different we are. That you're used to guys confessing to you and there's a possibility that you know about my feelings that's why you asked that question. I... I thought you were leading me on."

I was at loss for words, Chenhui would probably know what to say in this kind of scenario but I don't. It would have been better if I was forced to solve a mathematical equation right now. My hands grabbed the glass of coke and sipped some for my dry throat. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever thought that Zhang Yixing would actually confess to me. "I-I'm not leading you on." I stated, direct and on point. I hate leading guys on because I know it would hurt if I were in their shoes, reason why I already cleared to Zhou Minghua that we're just friends.

Yixing closed his eyes like he's having a hard time, "I know, I'm sorry. I'm not really good with words or expressing how I feel but believe me," he touched my hand that was on the table, "I like you more than you think I do."

Darn, I'm hyperventilating! I couldn't handle his stares so I looked away! Am I dreaming? I am so close to running to the restroom and dial Chenhui's number even if she's in the middle of their date! I just need someone to tell these details to! My lips slowly curved into a smile, "I hate you."

"I know and I'm sorry." He let out a chuckle, "Can I sit next to you?"

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling but damn, I can't! Nodding my head, I watched Yixing rose from his seat, placing my backpack that was beside me on the chair he just vacated and settled next to me. It feels awkward but the good kind of awkward!

He glanced at me and pointed the food, "Aren't you hungry? Do you want me to feed you?"

I shot him a playful glare even if what he said just warmed my heart, "Hey, I'm not a baby!"

He lightly flicked my nose with his finger and chuckled, "You're my baby."

Fuck, I'm going to die because of this guy! He leaned back, watching me with those teaseful eyes as he waits for a smile to break off my face, "You're happy now." He stated.

I turned away to hide the smile, pouring gravy on my chicken. I am really happy. Maybe it's true that after the rain passes, there will always be a rainbow that comes next which makes Zhang Yixing a permanent rainbow in my life.